Accident

"Morning!" Ava greeted Mia, who walked into the kitchen wearing a kimono.

"Morning, Av?" Mia kissed her friend on tue cheek, then sat on the chair across her at the dining table. "You are ready to go?" she asked after a big yawn.

"Yeah, couldn't sleep much," Ava answered, smeared strawberry jam over a piece of bread.

"Don't tell me your anxiety comes back!" Mia asked with a big grin.

Ava chuckled lightly. "No," she answered, "I'm just worried, is sessions last night considered as having fun, and will you report that to Erick?"

Mia laughed. "No, Dear, like I said last night it's a therapy for your anxiety, so I won't count that, and I believe he will agree too if I explain him the situation."

"Will you tell him about the situation?" Ava asked.

Mia shook her head, her smile faded. "I don't think I will. Not yet, at least."

Ava was stunned, she gazed at the window.

"Hey, where's Dave? I didn't see him at the bed when I woke up," Mia asked, changed their topic.

"He's in the bathroom," Ava answered as she took a big bite in her bread. "There he is!"

"Hi!" Dave greeted the girls as he walked in, already suited up for the day. He kissed both of them on the cheeks and sat next to Mia.

"Had a good rest, Dear?" Mia asked with big smile, "You slept like a log last night."

"Oh yeah, I had a good night sleep," Dave answered as he pour some coffee into his cup, and bit a chunk of biscuit.

"So you will have enough power to give her ransom," Mia nodded toward Ava as she asked Dave, "later?"

That question stirred Dave up. "Uhm, yeah, I'm ready," he said.

"Hey!" Ava exclaimed, "I don't have to have daily supply! I can live for a day or two without it!"

"So you will not take it today, even when he offers you a free sample?" teased Mia, sipping her coffee.

"Uh, well," Ava took a byte over her sandwich, hoped that that piece of bread hid her red face, "no, I won't!"

Mia snorted and grinned. She took an apple and bit it. "Your body says differently," she scoffed. Mia then looked at the man next to her and reached to the front of his trousers. "Let me see if he's ready ...." Her words stopped midway. "May, you are hard already? Gosh! I'm jealous!" she said jokingly as her hand felt something solid.

Dave smiled awkwardly and coughed. "You two talked about me as if I'm water dispenser or something," he replied.

Mia looked at Ava. "Hey Av, why don't you get your supplement now?" she asked coyly, her hand still slowly rubbed and traced the log inside Dave's pants.

"No!"

"C'mon!" Mia persisted. "I want to watch you milking him."

"No, Mia, No!"

"Please!" Mia pleaded, "I just realised it's been long time since the last time you took Dave in front of me."

"But I'm not in my craving now, Mia!" Ava reasoned, "Milking him will be counted as having fun, won't it?"

"Well, it depends," Mia answered, "will milking him bring you tidal surge?"

"Of course not."

"Then it's not having fun!"

Ava went silent.

"Come on, take it, please!" Mia pleaded, "better to have it now here than at the office, where you have to hide it  from your colleagues."