Birthday Boy

Dave gulped watching the spread-out frontal view of girlfriend, humping Reynold, his rod went in and out of her. The rustle was heard next to him. He turned to see. Julia was there, adjusting her sat cross legged. Her body looked tense. She wet her lips and bit it lightly. What caught Dave's attention was a pair of protrusions at her front part of the dress. Slowly, he moved his hand, that was rested on her hips, up across her back. He smiled when his hand couldn't feel anything else but her smooth back covered by fabric of her dress. Dave then moved his in hand sideways through below her armpit.

Julia quickly closed her upper arms toward her waist, caught his hand on the way, not fast enough, though, as Dave has just landed on the side of her twin hill. She's in dilemma. Releasing her grip on his hand might allow him to move further affront, yet keeping her clench meant he would be on his current position, which he was taking advantage right now, petted her side. "Are you trying to seduce me?" Julia finally mumbled, her eyes were still watching Mia handled his husband.

Dave chuckled. "From here, it looks like you are already seduced," he said his finger glanced her petrified strawberry.

"Shit," Julia sighed her response.

Mia's screams got louder.

"Your girlfriend is noisy," she commented after a few seconds of pause. "In sexy way," she quickly added.

"Yeah, sometimes she is noisy, especially when she has great time," Dave agreed, "you husband treat her with one good shotgun."

Julia giggled. "And your other girlfriend has some expertise with her mouth," she commented again, "Reynolds never came in quick succession before, especially on his second and third."

"Oh, she does!" Dave replied, "she loves seeds, and that's why she mastered the technique to milk them!" He sighed and straightened his pole.

Dave action made Julia turned her gaze toward the pole. "Excited?" she mumbled to the fabric of his trousers.

"Who doesn't," Dave mumbled. He inched himself toward Julia until no gap was there between them.

Julia cleared her throat. "I've never done this," she muttered, "doing it with someone who is not my partner."

"But we don't any other option this time," Dave commented as he started to kiss her neck.

***

Mia's senses gradually returned. She giggled awkwardly toward Ava. "Priapism is better than any toy," she commented, still sat firmly on top of Reynolds, his apparatus perched fitly inside her.

Ava just smiled back with trembling lips.

Mia then realized that one of Reynolds hand rhythmically massaging Ava's chest. Her friend's eyes squinted slightly in synch with each of his gentle squeeze. "Are you ready?" Mia teased.

Ava shook her head slightly.

Mia reached for Ava's crotch. "You are!" she concluded, sensed the drenched stocking there.

"No!" Ava refuted weakly.

Slowly, Mia stood up, savouring the sensation of Reynolds slid out of her. Once she's free, she took Ava by her hand. "Come!" she said.

"Mia?" Ava asked as Mia lead her across the carpet toward the long sofa where Dave and Julia sat.

"Kneel on the sofa," Mia asked Ava gently, put you knees on the edge!"

"Mia!" Ava protested. Yet she obeyed. She kneeled at the edge of the sofa, next to Julia.

"Good, now put your hands on the headrest," Mia gave her next instruction.

Julia had to lean her back on Dave to watch the entire procession, her arm's clench on Dave hand got released. She gasped as Dave took advantage of their new position. His hand moved  forward gently and deliberately caressed her mound. Slowly, not to let everybody noticed, she rested her head on Dave's cheek.

Ava put her hands on the headrest as Mia asked, yet she voiced her objection. "Mia, I don't like this. Please!"

Mia ignored her plea. Instead, she started to unzip her friend's pipe skirt.

Dave noticed the terror on Ava's voice. Instinctively his hand released his grip on Julia's and reached for Ava's hand.

Julia felt Dave hand escaped from her hill. She immediately felt relieved and disappointment.

Ava felt Dave squeezed her hand, so she turned her gaze toward his friend. "Dave, please," she pleaded weakly.

Ava's skirt went down to her bent knees. Mia then started to pull her panty hose down as well.

"Are you okay" Dave asked with hoarse voice.

Ava black stockings followed her skirt, clumped around her knees.

"Dave," Ava called him. Her gaze was gloomy.

"Yes? Do you want me to stop them?" Dave answered.

Now her undies were on top of her lump of fabrics, around her knees.

Ava shook her head. She could not think straight anymore.

Reynolds held Ava by her hips and pushed her to move her pelvic area lower.

Ava obeyed Reynolds's wish with eyes open wide. "Hump Julia for me!" she told Dave instead, "I want to see you do it ... Aaah!" Her words turned into a long moan as Reynolds slowly pushed himself in.

Ava moaned her protest along as he slid in the whole way through. Her Kegel, though, welcomed the incoming hot pole with warm embrace.

"Hi, Av," Reynolds greeted her, "finally I can feel you." Then, he started his pump slowly.

Ava moaned on his every thrust. She gazed emptily at Dave. Her body rocked back and fort.

Mia kneeled beside Ava on the sofa. "Look, up front, Reynolds!" she told him, "Tell me if that's what you saw on my balcony that night?"

Reynolds, as well as everyone in the room, look at the direction of Mia's gaze. The wall across the back of the sofa was decorated with a large mirror. On the mirror, they saw Ava, her body bent, her hands held the headrest of the sofa. Reynold was seen at her back, rocked her, reminiscent of the recording that Reynolds made from his balcony.

"Screw you ...!" Ava cursed Mia after she saw her image on the mirror, followed by a long grunt. Her head then fell on the headrest and her hand gripped the fabric of the sofa tightly, unable to contain the tide surge.

Their sight on the mirror, the noise that Ava made, and her contracting muscles around his rod brought Reynolds down as well. He pushed forcefully several times, deposited some seeds on each thrust. Yet, once the planting finished, he resumed speed and kept on going.

His continuous pounding prolonged Ava's internal typhoon. She screamed her out loud, her lungs desperately sucked some fresh air, her Kegel throbbed like crazy.

Mia, still kneeling next to Ava, held her friend's hand tight accompanied her through her pleasurable agony. She didn't know what happened to Reynold, though, until she saw some thick white  drops of liquid dripped on Ava's lump fabric between her knees. "You came?" she asked, turned her head toward the guy who humped her girl friend.

"Yeah!" Reynolds said with panting breaths, "this is too sexy for me, exactly as what I fantasized!"

"And still going strong?" Mia continued with a coy smile.

"Yeah! You are right! Her muscle-works is amazing!"

Mia chuckled.

"Please! Stop! I need ... rest!" Ava begged.

Reynolds pondered on.

And Ava came again.

Still Reynolds kept on going.

Mia stood up and pecked her guest by his cheek. "Happy birthday, Reynolds!" she congratulated him. "Now, let me get something to drink," she said as she walked lazily toward the kitchen.

***