Comfort Food

Mia entered the bedroom, her body felt all sticky and tired, and saw Dave and Ava were already on their bed, inside a blanket, watching TV with Ava rested on his chest. "You guys finished without me?" Mia teased them.

"What finish?" Dave mocked her, eyes glued to TV, "we didn't hump."

"Not even a milking?" Mia responded.

"Nope!" Ava replied this time, weakly.

"She is afraid of the night, by the way," Dave commented.

"Shush!" Ava grunted. "I'm not!"

Mia chuckled.

"Care for some digging?" Dave offered with a grin, changing the subject.

Mia groaned. "No, thanks!” she said, "The visit to your gynecologist gave me enough, and my work today was tiresome!"

Dave laughed.

"You need some, Dear?" Ava jumped in, coyly rubbing her lover's crotch.

"Yeah," he said softly.

"Then you need to wait till tomorrow, then," Ava mocked him, "I'm not in the mood and Mia is top tired."

"I need something to help me sleep, though," suddenly Mia said.

"Don't count me on whatever plan you have!" Ava barked, "I'm not in the mood!"

"Let me take a quick shower!" Mia said, walked into the shower room, ignoring her.

***

"Alright!" Mia went out of the bathroom a few minutes later, drying her hair up with a towel, wearing nothing, "Dave, move out of the bed!"

Ava grunted, losing his chest as Dave reluctantly went out of the blanket and stood on the floor.

"I'm not going to be the only one naked," Mia commented, "you two, take your clothes off!"

"I told you I don't want anything!" Ava protested.

"Relax, Honey!" Mia comforted her lover as she slid into the blanket, "I just need someone to hug as Dave comfort me!"

"I don't need to be naked!" Ava still challenged her.

"Nothing beats skin to skin!" Mia replied coyly, "Please!"

"I don't feel right about this!" Ava grunted, yet sat and got undressed.

"Now, lay your head hear, Dear!" Mia continued, tapping her shoulder.

Ava reluctantly lay on her shoulder, just like she lay on Dave's a few moment ago. "Remember, I don’t .... Hey!" she protested when she felt Mia ran her finger across her love slit.

Mia chuckled. "You are dry!" she commented.

"I told you!"

"Your skin is warm!" Mia commented, "it feels nice!"

"Yours is cold," Ava replied.

"Okay, Dave!" Mia then commanded her male lover, "Eat me!"

Already naked, Dave smiled as he climbed on the bed and lifted the other end of the comforted. Mia's legs were spread wide, awaiting him. Without further ado, he d8ved into the blanket and crawled to her prized slit and began to lick the wetness there. She smelled nice and the juice tasted lovely.

"Uhmmmm ....!" Mia moaned softly as she felt hongue explored her inside. She tightened her hug on Ava.

Lay still on her female lover's chest, Ava ignored her sighs, focused on the TV.

Moa moaned softly.

"Shhh!" Ava hushed her, "I'm trying to watch TV here.

"Mia chuckled lightly, "Okay!" she breathed her reply, "I'll try to keep quiet!"

For a minute, only the TV was heard, accompanied by Mia's occasional sighs.

"Your heart beats fast," suddenly Ava commented.

"It does?" Mia replied absent mindedly.

Ava only nodded.

"You're panting," she commented a minute later.

"Of course!" Mia answered, followed with a deep sigh and a soft moan.

Ava didn't reply. Instead, she put one hand over one of Mia's firm hill and rolled her pink cherry, enjoying it poking the skin of her palm. "It's swollen," she murmured.

"They are!" Mia breathed her acknowledgment out. A second later, her hand caught Ava's hand that rolled her twin mount and pressed it firmly there, and then guided it to gently kneaded it.

"How's your day?" Mia opened a conversation a bit later.

Ava looked up and smiled at Mia's tensed face. It was okay," she replied. "The work was tiring but Dave gave me a lot of his seed." She paused when Mia moaned to give her time, then continued, "and our visit to your doctor was a nice distraction, too! We should do it more often!"

"You ...,"  Mia groaned softly, then continued with a trembling smile, "wish!"

Ava chuckled.

"So you miss him?" Mia asked.

"Stop talking about that jerk!" Ava barked, her smile turned sour and her sight turned blurry.

Mia was about to explode but a single tear, rolled down Ava's face cooled her down a notch. "Shhh, don't cry!” She said as she wiped it, "We are not going to talk about him anymore!"

Ava smiled. "Thanks," she said weakly.

Mia smiled, but it faded soon after as her eyes rolled and her back arched and she produced a moan.

Down there, Dave felt the coming by her suddenly tense body, followed by the flood of her juice in his mouth. Quickly he slurped it all.

Ava smiled as her head got lifted by Mia's arching torso and she heard a muffled slurping sound down under.

"You come?" Ava asked rhetorically once Mia calmed down.

Mia chuckled. "Of course!" she replied with large grin.

"You want him to hump you?" Ava asked.

"Do you want him to you, too?" Moa asked back.

Ava shook her head, "Not in the mood," she commented.

"Then I won't have what you don't get!" Mia replied.

Ava giggled.

Mia's face suddenly turned stern and she began jerking.

"Again?" Ava asked softly.

"I think so," Mia paused to gasp for air, "but now, can you kiss me?" she continued, "I want to come in your mouth!"

Ava climbed up slowly then gently touch her lips to Mia's lips.

Mia ate Ava's ripe lips hungrily. They sucked and slurp for a few seconds, their tongue wrestled each other. She moaned, louder and louder and her breaths turned more laborious by the second until finally she began streaming, right into Ava's gaping mouth. She hugged her tightly as her body shivered and jerked.

Ava held Mia's head firmly to keep kissing her screaming mouth. Her body got lifted and dropped by her twitching torso. Without realizing, she also began to writhe and her thighs gripped Mia's thigh. Her body tried to rub her crotch on that leg, if only Dave's head didn’t get in the way.

They finished kissing a few moments after Mia finished releasing. Both giggled, Mia with starry eyes, Ava with dreamy ones. Mia gently poked at Her lover's love slit.

Ava smiled at Mia. she gasped and blinked, but didn't protest when Mia poked her.

"You're wet now!" Mia commented with a grin. "Soaking!"

Ava smiled, "uh huh!" she mumbled.

"Want Dave to dry you off?" Mia offered.

"I guess," Ava whispered.

Without words, Mia reach down and gently but firmly pushed Dave's head sideways.

Dave took the cue. He moved aside, pushed Ava's hip down and spread her legs as he positioned himself.

Ava writhed in panic. She bit her lip and grimaced, squeezing Mia's hand in anticipation as she got off Mia's chest and lay on her back on the mattress. "Mia....!" she shrieked.

Dave laid his tongue along Ava's love slit. Immediately his tasted buds got swamped by her juice, different taste from Mia's but same as sweet.

Ava shrieked as she felt Dave touched down, her eyes darted in panic. She sighed in relieved, though, as he began scrapping her itch and slurping her flooded canal. before long, shivers ran all over her body.

Mia smiled. "How's that?" she mocked her.

Ava chuckled. "Nice!", she said, followed by a loud moan as her eyes rolled.

"Do you want his seed?" Mia asked.

Ava reluctantly opened her eyes. "Do you want it, too?" she forced her voice out, "I won't want to have what you don't get!"

Mia chuckled. "Let me get it and share!" she said as she moved down.

Ava stopped her. "Don't! I'm coming," she whined, "and I want to come with you!"

"Then don't come until I finish!" Mia said coyly then disappeared under the blanket.

"What? Mia! No ...!" Ava tried to stop her but her voice disappeared  as she gasped when Dave stuck his tongue all the way in then sucked hard, inviting her to produce.

Invitation accepted. Ava groaned as juice flooded her love canal. She pushed Dave's head down as her hips pushed up, asking him to receive the prize, which he complied. Yet, enjoy it she didn't, for she restrained herself all she might not to actually come. "Mia!" she grunted, "Please!"

Under the blanket, Mia tapped Dave's bottom.

Dave understood. still busy with Ava, he lifted his hips.

Mia couldn't help but smile as she saw his manhood, dangling hard and big. She casually positioned herself underneath him, then held the rod firmly and gently pulled it down.

Dave lower his hips accordingly, following her lead who directed his itching shaft toward her. Once the head touched her gaping lips, though, he needed no guidance no more. Dave let gravity brought his hips down, sliding his aching rod way down her warm mouth.

Mia let Dave pumped. She just played with his strained nut sack with one hand to persuade his seed to come. Her other one circled the base of the shaft, just to keep him from slamming all the way in.

"Dave, please come!" Ava begged in desperation, "quick!"

As if answering her plea, Dave grunted.

Mia felt his sack contracted, while her tongue felt his shaft pulsated. At the back of her mouth, she felt warm liquid accumulated as it got pumped out.

The moment Dave stopped injecting, Mia quickly move away from under him and climbed up under the blanket. She saw Ava's frustrated face and without word kissed her.

Ava welcomed Mia's gaping mouth with glee. Partly because she now can release herself, partly because she saw a glimpse of white liquid on her tongue her mouth as she opened it to kiss her, her prized substance. Sure enough, the moment they kissed, Ava felt Dave essence smeared her tongue, giving her pleasant aroma and taste. As her body relaxed, she immediately hugged Mia  waiting for the inevitable.

And, just like that, with gurgling sound, Ava screamed, straight into her friend's mouth, muffled by it. Her body shuddered and her legs hugged the head of her lover, pushed it hard against her cramping crotch, as if afraid he would go away.

Mia hugged Ava tightly and kissed her deeply along Ava's explosive coming and her subsequent mini ones. Only after she felt Ava calmed down, when she no longer tensed and jerked and her kiss turned mellow and soft, did Mia disengaged from Ava. She looked at her weary eyes and smiled. "Happy?" she asked.

Ava smiled back, nodded and giggled. "Can you please ask him to stop?" she whispered, "It's tickles!"

With eyes glued to her and smiled coyly at her, Mia reached down, grabbed Dave's hair and pulled him up.

Dave obeyed. Not long after, his head emerged from under the blanket. "Hi Dear!" he greeted Ava as she lay on his side next to her.

Ava turned her face toward him and approached him slightly.

Dave smiled, closed the gap, and kissed him. The trace taste of his own seed didn't stop him.

"Still afraid of the night?" Mia teased coyly when her girlfriend has finished kissing with her boyfriend.

Ava turned to her and nodded. "I wasn't afraid of the night!" she denied and smiled.

Mia lay on Ava's other side, played with her soft chest.

Dave followed suit. He lay next to Ava, also played with Ava's other soft hill on her chest.

Ava, too weak to respond, closed her eyes, enjoying the soft caress her girlfriend and boyfriend did to her. Soon she fell completely asleep.

***