Inconclusive

Rodney smirked, but his smile went out not long after Elma began pumping. Next to them, Ava was making noise but his attention now poured completely upon Elma. He began to undress her shirt and underwear as she moved up and down.

Dave pet Ava's sweat-drenched shirt. Then he heard her sniffed. "Hey! Hey!" he calmed her.

"I'm sorry!" Ava said weakly, still hugging him.

"For what?" Dave asked.

"I called that bastard!" Ava whimpered, "while humping you!"

Dave chuckled. "It's okay, Dear!" he said, "you miss him, I know!"

Ava straightened up her seating position on top of him. "No, I'm not!" she barked.

Dave gently wiped her tears. "Ok, ok, you are not!" he calmed her, "and I'm okay!, really!"

"Really?" she asked.

Dave nodded, pulled her toward him, and kissed her.

They kissed for some times until Ava realized how hard he was still inside her. She stopped kissing. "You're not done yet, aren't you?" she asked coyly.

Dave smiled and nodded.

"Do you want me to help you out?"

"Of course!" he replied, smiled.

"Can I just use my hand?" Ava asked worriedly, "I'm too exhausted to use much of any other way."

"Please!" Dave replied.

Ava smiled back. Slowly she dislodged herself from his pole to sat next to him, then began  stroking him. She can now sensed how their sofa rocked because of the humping their colleagues were doing next to them.

Finished removing her shirt and bra, Rodney's hands were busy unclasping and unzipping her skirt, and then pulling it up her body and head. Then he smiled, enjoying her bareness, moving up and down on top of him.

"You undressed me!" exclaimed Elma in  her breaths, panted.

"Uh hmmm!" Rodney acknowledged. His eyes busy travelling along her sweaty, exposed skin.

"You like it?" Elma asked with even heavier breaths.

"Uh mhhh!" Rodney acknowledged, his eyes now followed the bouncing of her twin hills.

"Don't look at me like that!" Elma protested.

"Oh!" Rodney looked at her eyes, "why!"

"I don't like it!" Elma protested, her movement increased.

"But why? They look nice, sexy!" Rodney defended.

"Because ....!" she said, paused to gasp more air, then continued, "it makes me ....!"

Her sentence  was cut short, but her explanation explained as she rolled her eyes up and moaned deeply.

Stroking Dave's hard rod, Ava chuckled as she watched her colleague being swept by her own tidal wave. Then, and idea struck her mind. "Dave," she mumbled, kept watching Elma fell onto Rodney.

"Yes?" Dave replied.

Elma fell onto Rodney. "Let me take a break, Dear!" she breathed out, kissing his neck, "before I finish you off!"

"I know how to make it up with you!" Ava said to her lover.

"Make what up, Dear?" Dave asked back. "Really, it didn’t mat ....!" His words were cut off by Ava's kiss.

"Elma!" Ava called a second later.

"Yes?" her colleague stopped kissing Rodney's neck and turned to Ava.

"You promised you'll do anything if I teach you the technique, right?"

"Av ...!" Dave called. Ava ignored it.

"Yeah, Elma acknowledged. "What do you want me to do now?" she asked coyly.

"Suck him!" Ava said firmly, her eyes moved toward the rod in her hand, "until he comes!"

"What!" Elma shrieked, her smile disappeared.

"No! No!" Rodney protested, "No! She can't touch anybody!"

"Av! No!" Dave tried to stop her, "You don't need to make up anything!"

Ava kissed Dave gently and said softly at him, "Even if I don't need to apologize, I still want to see you come in her, Dear!"

"Why?" Dave asked.

"Because I like it!" Ava winked, then looked at Rodney. "I tasted your seed, didn't I?"

"But I didn't ask you to!" Rodney protested.

"Well, she haven't tasted it!" Ava replied with a grin, "Right, El?" she then continued, looking at Elma.

The frown on Elma's face slowly disappeared, replaced with a faint smile. "Alright! Alright!" she said, pushing her torso to sit straight on her boyfriend.

"But Hon!" Rodney again protested.

Elma kissed him gently. "Relax, Darling!" she said softly, "I'm still your lover!"

"Yes, but ...."

"And promise is a promise!" she added.

"You can do anything else for her!"

Elma paused. "Are you jealous?" she asked, her smile grew.

"Of course!"

"Then this is perfect to show you how jealous I was!" Elma said, tapping his chest, then moved her torso toward Dave while still kept sitting on Rodney's pelvic area, his rod firmly inside her.

"El! No!" Rodney whined.

But his words were futile. Dave's rod still sank into Elma's mouth, deep into it until Elma's mouth sank into Dave's bush.

Dave sighed when he felt the top of his rod touched his team's back of mouth, soft and warm.

Rodney grunted in frustration.

Ava smiled in satisfaction watching her precious got swallowed by her  colleague.

Elma whimpered. She stayed still for a moment to adjust herself. Her pose was awkward, Dave's pole filled her mouth full, while Rodney's filled her love canal to the brim.

"How's her mouth?" Ava teased her boyfriend.

Dave cleared his throat. "Uh, nice," he replied, awkwardly, disregarding the fact that he is inside his team's mouth in front of one of his girlfriend, "warm and fitting."

Ava chuckled.

Without being asked to by his brain, Dave's pelvic moved upward a bit, pushing Elma's head up.

The push from Dave sent Elma's body up, and in effect, pushing her other end down, exerting slight massage on her lover's rod.

Rodney responded. Automatically his pelvic moved up, too.

Being pushed by two men, Elma whimpered, but the she start her action, moving her head and her hips up and down. It took her some times, but finally she managed to synchronize her two end, moving like a see saw.

Dave moaned. He moved his head toward Ava.

Ava smiled. She winked at Dave, and then took his hands and gently out them on Elma's head.  Then he approached him and start kissing him gently and long.

"El ..., ugh ...," Rodney whined, torn between the sensation and the sight, "please!"

Ava disengaged her kissing. "My clothes are wet!" she complained, but smiling at Dave. Then, slowly, almost like an attraction, she unbuttoned it one by one and then, removed it from her body. From the corner of her eyes ,she saw Rodney followed her action. Ignoring him, though, she resumed her kissing with Dave. One of her hand began to kindle Dave's nut sack.

Rodney gulped at the sight of Ava got undressed. His mind went blank. Eyes glued to Ava's firm mountain, he held his lover's bottoms firmly and began thrusting up and down, in synch with her movement.

Elma whimpered to the additional stimulus on her love canal.

Still kissing Ava and receiving her stimulus on his sack, Dave's hands held her head more firmly as well and started to thrust up and down, too.

The two men overwhelmed Elma, as she had to keep with the rhythm of the two men while trying to keep the built-up sensation inside her. She moaned loader and loader.

Rodney and Dave grunted and groaned.

Ava stopped kissing. Her breaths became elaborate, her sight blurred. "Dave ...," she muttered, as she began to touch her own love slit.

"Yes?"

"I want to see you come," Ava said with trembling voice, "can I?"

Dave smiled and nodded.

"Please hurry, then!" Ava urged. Her fingers jabbed in and out of her own love hole.

Dave intensified his pumps on Elma's head. He panted and grunted.

Ava moaned softly and bit her lips, war him working hard on Elma. Her eyes followed drops of sweat rolling down his temples.

Elma moaned, trying to accommodate the push.

Looking at his lover being pounded at the head by their boss, listening to her moans, and seeing Ava's firm rounded chest with two pink swollen cherries, Rodney's excitement also mounted. He increased his punches while pushing her bottom firmly down.

Being pegged in place my the hands of the two guys and pinned up by them, Elma didn't have to move anymore. She then  focused on her own pleasure.

Success. The wave of ecstasy swamped her body. Elma's body shook violently and she screamed her lungs out. Her voice turned into gargle soon after, though.

Seeing and feeling Elma had her time was proved too much for Dave. "Coming!" he groaned with gritted teeth followed with a powerful jerk. His pelvis twitched each time he deposited the seed deep into Elma's screaming mouth as if tried to drown her.

Seeing her lover released his load inside her colleague's palate, Ava got what she waited for. Her mouth gaped as she felt she ran out of air, whimpered as her fingers worked feverously in her canal and her love button. Her body soon twitched. "Gosh! Argh!" She squealed, her eyes glared at Dave's tensed face.

He sight of  her lover had her time brought Rodney down soon afterward. with a deep grunt, he jabbed his meaty rod deep inside Elma and, a second later, sent his seed into her.

Exhausted, Ava fell next to Dave, her head on his shoulder.

Dave, already completely released, let Elma's head free of his hands. He hugged Ava and kissed the top of her head.

Elma, freed from Dave's grip, kept her position on his pelvis area. She slowly cleaned up the mess she made there. Her Kegel still contracting slowly around her lover's rod, although she noticed that it's a bit softer now.

"Yes, El!" Ava murmured and smiling, looking at her colleague slurping and licking the seed, "make sure it's clean!"

Finished with Dave's seed, slowly Elma woke up and sat next to Rodney, then began to clean his mess, pooled around his limp pole. Rodney pet her hair as she swept his crotch clean.

Once he's clean, Elma moved up to lay on Rodney's chest. "Still jealous?" she mocked her.

Rodney pouted. "Let's just say we should not do this again," he commented.

"Well, it depends," Elma replied.

"On what?"

"On you!" she exclaimed. "Are you going to play around again?"

"No!" Rodney said, kissed her seed-smeared lips, "no more!"

Ava chuckled. "I guess we helped them saved their relationship," she commented to Dave.

Dave just lifted her head up and kissed her.

"So," Dave asked a few moments later, "did his juice make you come, too?"

Ava smiled and shrugged. "I don't know, I  didn't come immediately, but I remembered I got so hot I jumped to you ...," she said with dreamy voice.

"I see."

"I guess need to have some more to make sure," she continued suddenly.

"Oh?"

"But, based on his words, I guess I won't have any more, will I?" she continued with wicked smile.

"Oh no you won't!" Elma interjected with a large grin, "not while I'm his girlfriend!"

***