Jump Start

Dave looked at Ava's slit. His own fluid oozed out of it.

Ava smiled cunningly at her lover. "Well?" she asked.

Then without word, Dave kneeled down in front of her and approached her love canal. The distinctive smell of man's seed, his own, was strong there.

"What ...?" Ava exclaimed her surprise before jerked and hissed as Dave's warm tongue swept around and in her.

"Dave!" Ava hurriedly protested, "It was just a joke! You don't have to do that!" She tried to lift his head but Dave fought back, and instead, he sucked strongly. Ava gave up. She hissed and rolled her head back, enjoying Dave who savoured the seed as per her command. Her hand pet his hair and after some time even pushed him toward her well lubricated well.

Dave slurped and sucked the dripping liquid. The suction triggered Ava's muscles to squeeze every drop it out, helping him cleaning up. Soon, he noticed the change of flavour, from his seed to Ava's love juice. Before long his mouth is full, so Dave stood up and kissed her.

Ava welcomed the kiss. Her mouth suck Dave's smeared tongue clean while her tongue swept every millimetre of his mouth, eager to taste every bit of the fluid she always craved. Immediately she felt satisfied, although somehow her heart raced as their essences were transferred from Dave to her. "Wow ...," she whispered after gulping the last drop, "you're hot, Dave!"

Dave smiled, then he kneeled down again. Before Ava realized it, he already licked her again.

"Dave! Enough!" Ava tried to stop him. Her body, though, said differently. Her hands pushed Dave head deep while her tighs clenched hard on his head, altogether prevented him to retract. Soon, she started sighing and moaning as her body started jerking. "Dave ...," she mumbled softly as she was about to arrive at the point of no return.

Then, with a groan, she tumbled down the hill again. She clenched her jaws, afraid of sounding her coming too loud. Her body shivered, her fingers pulled his hair while at the same time planted him even closer to her.

Dave welcomed the flow of her juice. He gulped them all, wave after wave of it. Then, he kept on licking and sucking even after the last batch has passed through his throat. Only when Ava lifted his head by his hair did Dave stopped. He stood up and smiled at her.

Ava chuckled at Dave's face, his lips and cheeks glistened by the smear of her liquid. "Silly guy!" she scolded him.

"Yet you like it!" Dave replied with a grin.

"Not at all!" Ava blurted, "you did it all wrong!"

"Wrong?"

"It got diluted with my own juice!" Ava snapped although with a faint smile, "I need the real deal!"

Dave looked down on his semi soft rod. "Alright, juat give me ten minutes to restart."

Ava started unbuttoned Dave shirt. "Leave the restarting to me!" she snapped. Then, she yanked his shirt off him and said. "Now, step out of your pants!"

"Oh!" Dave commented short as he walked off of his trousers that were already heaped around his feet.

Ava smiled. She jumped off the table and lead him by the hand toward the sofa. "Lay down on your back onthe floor!" she barked once they stood next to the sofa.

Dave obeyed. he lay down on the carpet next to the sofa, stark naked. From his vantage point on the floor, Ava stood tall, wearing only plaited mini skirt. "You are sexy, Av," he sighed.