Plea

Helen watched in disbelief and agape mouth as Yvonne slammed the door right in front of her face, followed by a clicking sound of lock. Not long after, she faintly heard Yvonne writhed and moaned. Her blood boiled and she immediately returned to her desk.

***

"Helen," Yvonne called softly about thirty minutes later.

Helen gave a menacing glimpse at her and returned her gaze to her work. "What are doing, Yv!" she bark coldly, "Do you know that he already has girlfriend?"

"Who, Ava?"

"Yes! You knew her?"

"Uh, they broke up!"

"Really?" Helen asked in surprised. "When did they break up?"

"Last weekend."

Helen sighed. "He just broke up, Yv, and you already allowed him to dig you?"

"I ..., uh ...," Yvonne stuttered, then continued weakly, "it's part of our deal!"

"Deal?" Helen asked, her voice raised, then continue with lower tone, "what deal?"

"That I have to, uh," Yvonne bit her lip, blood filled her facial capillaries, "be ready whenever he feels like to release his tension," she sighed then continued, "and wherever!"

Helen smiled faintly, "Did he ask you to be his girlfriend?"

"Nope," Yvonne replied, "he asked me to help him  until Ava returned as his!"

Helen gasped. "So he basically asked you to become his toy?" she concluded, "Don't you realize that?'

"Uh, kind of," Yvonne bit her lip, "yeah."

"What's on his mind!" she exclaimed, "and what's on your mind to accept such outrageous request!"

"I just followed your suggestion!" Yvonne said meekly.

"When I ever suggested you to become his slave?" Helen glared, "and even if I did, didn't you have sane mind?"

"His request felt natural and easy last night," Yvonne defended herself, "so I just follow the flow and agreed!"

"Were you drunk last night?" Helen accused, "or did he drug you?"

"No!"

"So?" Helen pursued her eyebrow raised.

"I remembered your advice to just follow his request, no matter bizarre it might be," Yvonne said.

Helen grunted her frustration. "Yv, he usually thinks out of the box and often has strange requests, but they are work-related!" she grumbled, "and has never about private and intimate things!"

Yvonne glared at Helen. "Oh, my, gosh!" she hissed with empty gaze, "I've been had!"

"Exactly!" Helen exclaimed.

They stopped when they saw Erick walked out of his office and passed by Helen's desk. He smiled politely at both girls.

Yvonne watched him passed by with worried look.

"Are you afraid of him?" Helen guessed.

Yvonne shook her head weakly. Her phone chimed a short later, and her face turned pale when she read the message. "This is what I'm afraid of!" she whined, showing her phone to Helen.

Helen read the text. It was from Erick. "I told you to take your blazer off. Please!" it said.

"This is unusual, but having heard your story, it's nothing." Helen mumbled.