Chapter 39

Both of us stayed in her bedroom after our mini drama in the kitchen. We laid on the bed with her arm acting as my pillow while she plays with the strands of my hair. It was a comfortable silence until she chuckled because of how I was playing with the collar of her white long sleeves until it popped the upper button.

"Oops...sorry."-I grin and traces the exposed skin with my point finger.

But no, I don't feel like making love right after what happened earlier. She's just waiting for me to open up about my thoughts and problems. And truth to be told, I am tired of keeping them to myself. Earlier, she assured me that it's okay to let it out because she's Ina, my woman.

"Last night we had a dinner meeting with a supposed to be business partner..."-I started and stopped tracing her skin and instead, I hugged her waist and she adjusted so that we're kind of facing each other.

"Yeah? How was it. You were pretty drunk last night."-I can't help but laugh about what she said I did last night.

"I was drunk in a club, not at the dinner meeting." -I furrowed. There's mo way I am drinking with those people.

"Club huh. I wonder how many girls you met last night." I may not be looking at her face right now but I know she rolled her eyes base on her tone. Cute.

"There were many girls there I'm sure. But there's no way in hell I would talk to them when I have an amazona waiting for me at home." I said smirking.

"So what happened at the dinner meeting?"

"...I met the woman in my nightmares." I gulped and it feels like I'm ingesting a large seed.

She scooted down so that she can see my face. She look at me in the eyes as if searching if I'm okay. I gave her a reassuring smile after that. "There are twins running inside the house, they're 8 years old. Their house feels warm. Mr. Stevens seems to be a good father, and a good husband...to my mom."

"I hated that. I hated how happy their family is. How warm that house is. I didn't like how cute the kids were. I hated how good of a man Mr. Steven is and most specially I hated how happy and contended my mom was when I saw her. You know, she left me when I was twelve years old. She made me wait in the street of Paris but she never came back to get me. I was there alone in the cold, scared and I didn't know how to go home. It was my first time in Paris, it was her gift to me. It was supposed to be a gift, it  was, but after that day, the gift turned to be my nightmares. I always had anxieties and that's why I always run away when things get hard and complicated. I was scared to make friends, look I don't have them now. And it's my fault. I am so sorry Ina that I made you feel what I felt back then. I didn't mean to, but you felt it anyway."- my tears started shedding down and wetting the soft white pillow my head is on right now.

Ina wipes the remaining tears on my skin with her thumb and placed a soft peck on my lips and my forehead. "Your feelings are valid, Xy. And It hurts to know that you were alone in those nights you had nightmares. I promise you that from now on, I'll sleep next to you for the rest of your nights. I love you. I'll help you through it."-She kissed my forehead again and whilst I cry.

Is this real? Am I finally having a permanent person in my life? She is here to say, right?

"I wan to ask you to marry me, again, but I don't wanna ruin the moment."- I grinned

"You're still not over with that question?" She looks at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"I know you want to marry me, 'cause why not, right? Duh, it's me Xyden, your hottest student back then...but anyway, I just want to hear you say YES!"