Chapter 31

*clear throat* comments XD

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT

XYDEN

"FVCK!" I throw her at the bed harshly.

We are already naked as she strip me off at the sofa earlier.

I crawl kissing her feet up to her legs, missing her pussy, to her tummy and stopping at her breast for a while.

I suck her left breast while I massage the other one. I look up at her and her eyes are closed tightly. I bit her nipple and she gasps, her mouth forming an 'O' while her body arch from the pleasure.

I suck her left boob more, like a baby getting some milk and biting her nipple after, "That's so ahhhh good hon~"

After stopping with her breast, I went to her lips and suck her tongue til she can't keep up. She's trying to keep up with my pace but she couldn't. Maybe I watched too much porn because I didn't have anyone to practice on. I just couldn't.

I trail kisses down to her neck and sucking from time to time making sure I leave a mark there.

"Why are you so slow Xy? I want you to fvck me now, enter me... make me cum baby."

"Ohh, my teacher is asking me to fvck her" I said as I touch her clit.

"Beg me Ms. Taylor" she open her eyes and look down at me.

"Fvck me please Xy." I look at her biting her lips but I shook her head.

"Beg more Ms Taylor."

She leaned up using her elbow supporting her weight as she look at me full of lust.

"Fvck me with you fingers Xyden. I want you to make me cum in two minutes. I want you to fvck me so hard that I can't walk tomorrow and I want them to hear me screaming your name——-AHHHHHHH! FVCK!"

With that, I entered her with two fingers collapsing on the bed as she close her eyes.

"Am I hurting you?"

She shook her head immediately, " Go oh! on, ahhhh I can take it nggghhh... ugh! so goooood~"

I can't believe she's a virgin, she lied to me about her boyfriend fvcking her good. That day in my office, she told me she didn't meant what she said and that she had never let her boyfriend touch her. I couldn't continue at that time. I was happy and I want her first to be amazing.

I went down her clit  and continue thrusting my fingers inside her. It probably pains her but she seems to be pleasured as well.

"Faster pleaseeee" as a good lover I am, I went faster til my hands feel so sore but I don't care. Watching her face being pleasured by me makes me so wet down there.

I kiss her and went harder with my fingers going and out her pussy. "XY I'M CUMMING BABY AHHHH NNNNNGGGGHHH OH BABY!"

I didn't know I could go faster but I did, I look down and I see blood leaking already, I wanted to stop but she keeps moaning.

"AAAAHHH FVCK BABY!" She cum but I continue thrusting my fingers letting her ride her orgasm.

"Hon you're bleeding." I informed her but she only smiled.

"It's fine baby. You're amazing." She pull my arms and I leaned down to kiss her.

Remember the thing I bought when I was in the city,