Chapter 28

OKAY THIS IS A WARNING
MATURE CONTENT
IF YOU DON'T WANT READING SEXUAL SCENES THEN YOU CAN SKIP!

ZABRINA

Xyden and I have part ways with her walking me to the conference hall just inside the hotel. It was actually weird, totally weird. She was just being bossy yesterday and now she's extra...sweet?

She insisted in walking me to conference hall and opening the door for me. There we found some of the managers were already here waiting. It was only 7:50 am but I guess they didn't want to anger me because of their tardiness.

It was quite embarrassing I don't know why. What would they think of me and Xyden? Their faces were hard to paint when she pulled a chair for me to sit on. They were looking at each other as if they can talk very well through their eyes and smiles.

What shocked me even more was Xyden stole a kiss from me... on the cheek.

The meeting has already started but my mind is still lingering on her. I can't wait for this meeting to finish and have our lunch.

I know I'm becoming a softy but I promised myself, I won't allow her to have the satisfaction she wants if ever she's gonna leave me again.

"Usually we start the party at 6 pm or when the sun set. We celebrate it at the bar that is organized and decorated to hold a formal party. Mr Taylor only allow expensive wines to be served, no beer or any other type of alcohol, just wines."

I nodded at Jude hearing his statement.

"How about the occupants? Isn't the bar too small to aid them all? We have more than a hundred customers."

"We usually extend the bar, and we have night activities so not all people present at the party will just stay at the bar."

"What else?"

"Ahm... just that, people pretty much just drink and when the clock reach 12 am, the party is over." Mrs. Peter said, the general manager.

"So it was always boring. I see." I slowly nodded my head looking at their faces.

They didn't comment about my statement afraid it will be misunderstood.

"Take note on what I'm going to say then." I sit erect then all of them started bringing out their notepads.

Like kids, I may say.

"We will have auction since some of our business partners are attending, the money will go to the charity I've been busy with, the recipient are mostly street children who do not have any roof over their heads. Plus, sponsoring their education too. 30% will go for home for the aged.

Next, treasure hunting. Of course this is all about money, the treasure will be one the most expensive diamonds in the world. The Centenary diamond cause of about $100 Million dollars, a rough diamond weighing 500 ct. But not all of them can hunt, they need to pay $1 M dollar for ticket before they are allowed to hunt—-"

I look at the girl in black, the bar manager I guess, who raises her hand asking for permission to speak.

"Yes?"

"Isn't that fee too expensive? What if they won't avail the ticket?" I raises my left eyebrow saying I've already considered that.

"Nothing is expensive to people who want the best for themselves. What is $1,000,000 dollars compared to a diamond wort $100,000,000 dollars. That's hundred times...?" I pause wanting to know her name.