Chapter 4 Kissing Booth

"So what field are you in Ms????"- Sitting in her office which is located at the room inside her room. Yes, inside her room, there is a hidden room too which amazes me. You can't see it easily because the door that leads to her office is a book shelves and you pull it aside, there comes her office. It's not that big but it is enough. Maybe it is as big as my room. It's clean and it is surrounded by many books.

I wonder if she had read them all already....

She sat on her swivel chair behind her desk and I sat in the couch located in front of her desk.

"Music"-she replied simply as she organize the folders on top of her desk which has laptop and few things on it.

"How about we put a kissing booth?"-An idea pop in my mind. It's good since this has never happened before in our school history!

"Xyden we're in school. Kissing booth is a big NO."-She said sternly but I don't see anything bad with my idea.

"Yeah, it's festival and we are expecting some exemption. I'm very sure it will be approved since students will like it! And to be organized, there will be some rules. One more thing, we can get funds from it that will be given to the charity. $20 one person a kiss from the cheek and $40 on the lips"-I gave my plan. That will sure give a lot of money to the charity.

"And why did you think it will be approved?"

"I told you because students will like it. It will happen once in a blue moon and it's going to be fun and hello, we are teenagers so it will be fine" I said getting excited. Of course!

"And if it will be approved how are you going to organize it? What is your plan?"-yeah, she's getting into it!

"I'll create a poll. Students will vote for one girl and a guy whom they want to kiss. And the student who has the highest vote will be the one in the booth and will kiss all those who are going to pay!"

"You are out of your mind"-she leaned in her chair whole shaking her head. I frown at the sight "what?"-I ask confused.

"Who would want to be kissed by different people Xyden?"-She ask like it was very strange and bad idea.

"Who wouldn't?! If the one who is going to be kissed doesn't like the one lining up for kiss then she/he just need to pay in order to disqualify the one lined up for kiss! Easy as that!" God I' m really smart

"Let's ask for approval first"-she sigh in defeat.

I type something on my phone and sent it to someone and after a few seconds, my phone rung and got the reply.

"I've got the approval!"-i showed her my phone and her eyes went wide looking from me to the phone and me.

"Why do you have his number?!"-she ask shocked talking about the president, the one owner and brain of this school.

"He is my uncle"

"WHAT?!"-she stood up from her chair as soon as she heard me.

^_^ cute

"He is my uncle and now we got the approval. We just  need to create a poll and wait for the votes. But first I will need their suggestions first"-I grin and start doing my business in my phone.

"No! Stop!"

Looking up from my phone. I eyed her confusedly.

"Do you really want to be kissed that much?"

"Please make sense Ms. I don't understand"

"You know you're the most popular student here so obviously you're gonna win the poll you're gonna create"-She said with 'duh' tone and like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

But no. She's mistaken.

"Nope. I am not. "

"Yeah"-She rolled her eyes.

"I'm really not, but you are"

Oh f****

"What?!"- oh no.... she musn't know we have poll for the most beautiful teacher!

"Nothing"

"Xyden. I won't ask again"-I met her eyes and they're kinda scary wtf!

"Er—- haha, Y-you know. We have a poll for the most beautiful teacher and you are kinda on top?"- F** Xyden just F!

"You did not create that right???"- oh well Ms. Zabrina Taylor I'm the mastermind of that so yeah....

"I did.Ha-ha-ha?"

I see her face red. Oh my gosh is she blushing???? Hahahhahaa

"You know you could be punished by doing that thing right?"-I see her clenching her teeth.

"Yes. But you're not going to tell anyone right?"-A hopeful grin visible from my face.

"Nope. Too bad Ms. Davis you will have a punishment"

Oh f*ck!