Chapter 6 Home

If I can only turn back time I would definitely do it and just sit there ask what works she needs me to do and avoid leaning and wanting to kiss her.

What is done is done, and now she's been avoiding me the whole fcking week. She doesn't even greet me in the door, she doesn't even smile at me when I greet her, she doesn't even look at me, she doesn't even recognise me in the class anymore. I was kinda ghost she can't see in her class. I've been doing stupid things and she just says...

"Please report to the guidance Ms Davis"- that's all and I'm out of her room.

I mean yeah I did something wrong but does it have to be something like this? Must she avoid me her entire life and pretend that I wasn't around her? That sucks too you know. She could have said that she didn't like it, that it shouldn't happen again but she never did! Tho I'm not sure if I may take it if she really say it.

She's my teacher, she could at least treat me as her student. I've been wanting to be closer to her than her student but look at me, i look like a stranger to her. I pity myself.

But the fact that I didn't respect her as a teacher is stopping me for wanting a better treatment from her.

She went to discuss that damn Romeo and Juliet again. Their love sucks and everyone knows that, Romeo is stupid for killing himself I know that, but he just love, was it wrong to love? Was it stupid thing to love someone? He killed himself clearly because he thought the love of his life is gone dead! How can you blame him?

"Anything in your mind Ms Davis?"-I was snapped from my thoughts when I heard my Surname.

Now you notice me?

"Sorry I wasn't listening"-I honestly said and the class giggled.

"We were discussing if Romeo did right to kill himself?"-Ms Taylor questioned.

Yeah, I was thinking about that if you just know.

"Who knows?"-I ask blankly making the class erupt to laughter.

I see her clenching her teeth, she must be annoyed, did I do anything wrong again?

"I was asking your opinion Ms Davis and your answer was not the answer I was asking for"-She stood there with her teacher posture making the class go back to silence.

"Did I answer it bad?"

"Very bad Ms Davis"

Okay, that made me frown.

"As for your question who knows,right? We have different opinions, it may be right for me to kill himself and it maybe not right for everybody for killing himself. We think differently, look. I can't blame Shakespeare for killing Romeo, it just portrays that not all love ends to happy ending, clearly that's one point, another one is, Romeo killed himself because he thought Juliet is dead totally, but why? He could have stayed alive, there are people out there who loves him also. But for Romeo, nothing is more important than Juliet at that time, it is love that made him stupid, it is love that killed him, it is his love for Juliet because he knows he won't survive a day knowing that the love of his life is gone forever. How could he live knowing that? If I were Romeo I would probably do the same thing, A person who loves is ready to sacrifice his life for his\her love and that what Jesus had done" -after finishing my answer everybody just clap and pretended to be kove in tears.

What bitches.

"You had a good point there Ms Davis"-She nodded but I can see sadness in her eyes.

What's wrong? I can't understand... what's making you sad now. I want to ask her but I don't want to keep pushing myself away from her. If I ask her she would probably just avoid me more and ignore me more than she could ignore me now.

******

I didn't stay after class, which means I just ditched my detention with Ms Taylor and I won't care anymore, she wouldn't even want me there anymore.

I drove myself to go home. Actually right now, it is not home anymore. It's been few years since I had a real home. House is not a definition of home, home should be the place of our comforts and love, should be where you can rest for real but it wasn't anymore.

"Xyden!"

Oh no, not the witch again.

"What?!"-I snapped back at her as I saw her infront of the stairs and I just got inside the house.

"Your friends are not going here no more! They are destructive! They broke an expensive vase last night!"-Ugh! Why does she needs to yell! My hrad aches!

"Fvcking bitch then buy a new one! You should be the one to leave the house not my friends you fvxking witch!"-Yes, I yell at elders who doesn't deserve my respect.

"What did you say?! A bitch ?! A witch?! Wasn't that your mother fvcker?!"

*slap*

No one talks to my mother like that!

"XYDEN!"-I heard a familiar voice echoed inside the house, it was baritone and I know who it was from, the owner of it.

Stood there in his tuxedo looking good and holding a briefcase in his right hand while his left hand loses his necktie, his face held anger.

"How dare you slap your mom!"-He walks to me as he gave his case to the butler.

What a good fvcking time he must enter!

"She's not my mom!"

"Wether you like it or not she is your mom!"-Wtf? Are you serious?! There 's no way I came from this bitch's vagina!

"Bite me! That will never happen!"

"Your language Xyden! I did not raise you to disrespect me or your mom!"-He speaks, he has the manly voice and broad shoulder who can scare anyone.

"Exactly! I did not disrespect mom and you! You know what Dad? I only respect REAL PEOPLE. Not a fake one."- I look at he face of the bitch.

*slap*

I look at the person who just laid its hand on my cheek. It was dad, no wonder it stings so bad.....

"Nice"-I commented before glaring at the bitch who has smirk on her face before going upstairs in my room.

"Oh wait...fvck you bitch!" I stopped at the middle of the stairs and raises my middle finger.

I heard more shouting but I didn't care, they can yell and yell but I ain't gonna hear it.

It was the first time Dad has slapped or hurt me physically. When we were still happy family, when my mom was still here, Dad and I used to have time alone a lot, we go shopping and I always go to his company and meet his co-workers and employees.
I miss Janine, her secretary, George and Alyssa in the front desk, Mr. Kim, John, Miles, and Smith the janitors Mr. Pai, the vice president and others. Those are just the people I am close to when I was still visiting his/our company, but when mom left, I stopped going and also he stopped caring.

That bitch who I did not bother to know her name just seduce him from a business meeting whom my Dad actually dated and made her his wife.

A cindellera story? Fvcking no, I' m way prettier than her.

I pulled my phone and send a voice mail to the number my mom used to use/have.

"I miss you mom..... I miss my home"