Chapter 25

ZABRINA

I didn't know being forced to stay on this Island for a few days could bring me a little bit of peace. This is almost not different of that of Maldives. This is quite paradise. Aside from the hotel, there is separate place for bar and restaurant. Though it is not fully covered by walls, it is well decorated in a fancy way.

The restaurant is floating at the water but not moving, it was there because of the view and cool air. On the other hand, the bar is not opening until 6 pm, and when it does, the lights are beautifully hanging, as if they were stars, in different colors.

  On the other hand, the bar is not opening until 6 pm, and when it does, the lights are beautifully hanging, as if they were stars, in different colors

There is also a place where you can rent and or play water sports

There is also a place where you can rent and or play water sports. Jet skiing looks fun and it's the most rented, but sadly it's limited due to safety of the customers. Where's the fun if there are too many people riding a jet ski right? You won't get to run it as fast as you like without caring you will bump to others.

We also offer kite surfing, looks fun but dangerous to me since I'm not that adventurous. I'm afraid I'll frown if it goes out of hand.

I've been helping in the Island and Hotel management, there are still few people who complain and it's not something I can't handle. C'mon, this is a paradise after all where people will enjoy and have their peace.

I have been visiting the construction site from time to time to see the progress since the one in charge is out. I bet this will take only a few months more for it to be finished seeing how fast and focus they work.

I am currently at the restaurant chillin' since I have really nothing to do since I've finished them all last night. I watch others as they take their afternoon snack which includes patbingsu, a korean shaved ice dessert since it's kinda hot today. Summer it is.

I watch as a figure of a guy approach me, I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Ms Taylor, the 3rd Anniversary of ZK Island is in a week. Usually we talk about the plans with your father Mr. Taylor but he said you'll be handling it for now." It was Jude from HR department that informed me.

Dad actually mentioned me about the Anniversary coming but I don't know what they usually do so I guess I have to research about it. I want to make it greater and extravagant than the past anniversaries. I will only manage this time so why not put my best into it.