Chapter 32

ANOTHER MATURE CONTENT SORRY HAHAHAHA

ZABRINA

After the island's anniversary, there was no need for me to stay there anymore. Since Dad was back, I am also back to working here in the busy city of New York.

Xyden and I went back here together and good to say, our relationship has improved, although there was no label put to it. We just go on dates and being sweet with each other.

She is actually a good partner. She treats me better than a man can do. She opens the door for me, hug me, check on me, kiss me before leaving, send me flowers and visits me every time she's free.

I get it that she's a busy woman now. She has work waiting for her but she never fails to really make it work with me. I'm afraid I'll be the one ruining it later on.

She also gets possessive every time I talk someone, may it be man or a woman but that's not really something annoying or so, maybe sometimes but it's actually cute.

"I see someone has been laid, huh" I heard Paige said in her desk.

By the way, I am paying her a visit since I am an irresponsible business woman, jk, I left my work since I can do them later. I miss hanging out in her office and wait for the little one to be here.

"Stop guessing." I said as I lay on her couch comfortably.

"I'm not guessing. I can practically see your hickeys here. Fresh, huh" I immediately sat up picking my phone to see my reflection.

There are definitely hickeys there, damn that woman. I told her not to leave a mark.

"I'm guessing that's from the love of your life who left you 3 years ago. Damn you tiger, you can't even wait to get laid." I glared at her pointing a pen at me.

I stood up walking towards her table and leaning to her desk.

I was gonna give her a smart ass reply but I've thought of a better idea when I see her blush.

"You're blushing."

"I'm not." She looks away.

"You are. Do you like me?"

"The hell you saying?!" She shoot me a glare.

Ooooh, this woman is scary, how can Sam tolerate this woman.

"Then I'm right, you've been bent here on the table while Sam fvcks you behind." I pointed it out and she blushes even more.

Goodness, she and that midget couldn't even wait til they reach their house.

"Where else?"

"What where else?" She asked confuse.

"Where else in public did she fvcked you?"

"OH MY GOD KATH WHY ARE YOU SO BOLD! A-AND PERVERT!"

I burst out laughing at her reaction, "Now I'm the pervert?... So, where else?"

"There." She pointed where I am bent in.

"I know that."