Chapter 20

Shout out to @MDGupta , your comments made me laugh idk why 😂 TY!
***
3 years laters

"Must be good to be married. You're seriously enjoying your ring"-She lay on the sofa of her friend's office letting the time pass before she goes back to her own company building.

Her feet was on the right arm rest of the sofa while her head was on the left arm rest of it.

"It's good to be married to someone you love Katherine."-Just like on cue, a woman in sexy suit entered the office with a little kid in her arms with bunny hat on her head.

As if her first love asked her to get married, she jump from the sofa running to the woman extending her arms forward. "How is my cute potatooooo"-She made a cute sound which put a disgust on the two other woman in the room.

The child chuckles and the woman in sexy suit gave her the little kid. "Hi to you too Zabrina."-said the woman as she walks towards the woman on the table.

"Hi love. How's your day going? Your parents want to be with Irene for tonight and tomorrow and I couldn't say no. We're taking her to them when you finish work."

"Looks like you're planning something else Sam."

"You know me very well Paige Davis."

Oh Sam's back in using Davis as a surname, few years ago, her family reconciled with her dad. Paige told me her wife's mom and dad got back together. So it's not Williams anymore.

"I'm not interested to hear you planning on banging each other tonight please."-she said rolling her eyes and divert her attention to the little Irene on her lap who can't stop giggling.

"How long are you gonna wait for her Zabrina Katherine Taylor? You're getting old and still single."

"Fuck you!"-Was all she said after she put her palms against the ears of the little kid on her lap.

"You two are really best friends, yeah?"-commented Sam who she didn't bother paying attention to. She is too focused on the couples's kid.

"It has been years and you're only saying that now."-Said Paige.

Oh c'mon, Zabrina knew that the two are all over each other right now. Too sweet to look at.

"Because I only realize it right now."

"Realize what midget?"-She ask grinning at her nickname to Sam.

Sam rolled her eyes and she gave her a 'what?' look.

"The two of you loves a student. You guys are really best friends
."-Sam chuckled earning glares from her wife and from her.

"Stupid."-said her wife still glaring at her

"You're always a nonsense midget. I can't believe Paige has took a liking for you."-Now putting her left palm against the kid's eyes, she raised her middle finger to the annoying midget.

"Pity if the two of us didn't end up together."-Sam put a pity look on her face and shudder at the thought.

"Why pity? I could have end up with someone taller?"-Paige said on her serious tone making her burst on laughter.

She's laughing too hard that she can't breathe and keep hitting the sofa to stop herself while she make sure the kid on her lap won't fall.

She secured the kid by hugging her with her left arm.

Sam pull out a headphone for kids from the small bag of their child and walk towards Irene to put it on her ears.

The other women both knew she was gonna say something dirty.