Chapter 5 Almost there

"WHAT?!"-I glared at Camilla of how loud her voice was.

"Yeah, I've been caught and as a punishment, I have to stay after school with her for detention for about a week or two? Depends on how I do during the time"-I shrugged my shoulders.

Who would want to stay after class right? Taking away your freedom but for me... you know, I am lucky enough to stay with Ms. Taylor or should I say Zabrina every single fvckin' day!

Lauren, Cathy and Camilla are staying over for the night in my house. We have a lot to talk especially Camilla who has a lot to tell to us.

I left them in my room and went downstairs to get us some food to eat.

"Do you need anything young lady?"-Ask the maid who happened to pass the kitchen.

"I told you guys to stop calling me young lady, it doesn't suit me."- i rolled my eyes at the thought of all the maids/workers here calling me by that name.

She looks around the kitchen before speaking "I can't break the rule of The Mistress young lady"-she whispered carefully as if she was afraid to be caught by someone in authority.

"Oh fvck that woman and her mindset. She's not a billionaire to be called by that"-I rolled my eyes and made my voice louder hoping my step mom would hear it.

That witch is a bitch, she's been sucking gold from my dad and dad is so fvxking clueless. That bitch think by calling her The Mistress makes her a rich bitch.

"What's the commotion here?"-Speaking of the witch, she entered the kitchen, her arms crossed over her chest and her face is full of make-up who knows where she came from but if I didn't know her I surely think she came from the most indecent bar in he world.

The maid simply bow her head before heading off the kitchen.

The bitch raises her eyes-brow at me "I was just getting food no worries"-I look away before rolling my eyes and open the cabinet to find some chips and to the refrigerator to find some soda.

"You know you shouldn't be friends with them, they have no manners, sleeping in our house like they don't have one"-She said her bitchy tone as she open the other door of the refrigerator making me cringe at her closeness.

"It is damn called sleepover Ms. And excuse me, they are better than anyone else."-I said making sure she knows what I am talking about.

She furrowed her eyebrows at me but I didn't say anything. I pick up the chips and sodas putting them into tray and went upstairs totally ignoring her remarks.

I entered my room and found Camilla and Lauren in my bed cuddling while Cathy is on the floor leaning on the bed as they watch Netflix.

"What took you so long? I'm hungry"-Cathy get the tray from my hands and put them on the floor.

"I met the witch downstairs..."

"Oh~ that bitch..."-said Lauren who has opened a bag of chips for her and Camilla while Cathy opened one for herself.

I've been noticing it lately but Lauren and Camilla seems to be closer ???? i mean, among the four of us, the closest here is me and Camilla while Cathy and Lauren. I'm not jealous tho that Camilla is closer to Lauren these past few days, just that their closeness, it's just  that, they seem to be closer than a friend. Nevermind.  Whatever.

Anyway, the girls know how much I hate my step mom and how bitch she is to me and to others when Dad is not looking, she's the most hypocrite I have ever met to be honest.

I have settled myself on the single couch on my room  and munch the bag of chips I am holding, fvckin Lay's, I wonder how much the air inside costs.

"Hey pass me the Pringles!"-I pointed at the green Pringles beside  Cathy. She was licking her thumb and forefinger when I did.

"Yah! Leave it to me! You have one bag of chips for yourself already!"-Lauren had the guts to glare at me.

Yeah ! Lauren and Camilla share a bag of chips but I don't care!

"Fvcking get your own food at your house! Those are all mine, I am just sharing them to you so shut the fvck up!"

Cathy shook her head and was gonna throw the Pringles to me when Camilla grab it first. I watch her took the cover and pour the chips inside their chip's bag before throwing the container to me.

Inside, the potatoes are just about 1/8 of its container.

"Fvcking piece of shits!"

**********

It's after class already and most of the students are busy about their own works for whichever it is, Camilla, Lauren and Cathy have something to do according to them and I, being in the unfortunate side needed to stick my butt inside this classroom, for Ms. Taylor particularly.

We didn't do anything hard in her class so it kinda bored me and made me somewhat sleepy, But of course i did not sleep in her class. Who's the fvxking retarded person that will sleep in a class knowing that her teacher is smoking hot in front wearing a fcking jeans that fits her legs and a T-shirt for teachers that fits her body also. Every things just looks good on her.

And about the poll, yeah, She was right, I've been nominated  and was voted the highest. But it could be a coincidence since I'm sure myself that I am not the most popular kid here. I'm not trying to be humble, but I sure am not. There's Erika, the most gorgeous student in the campus, heck I have had a crush on her when I was in junior but soon faded away. There's Amanda, the smarty and beauty, whom I had  a crush also but decided to forget it since she's a complete bitch. I have had many crushes on students here but I won't he enumerating them all , it just makes me an easy to fall person which is quote true seriously.

"What are you smiling there?"-Ms Taylor eyes me curiously.

I almost forgot about her and how I was held for detention because of her!

"Nothing, I just checked the poll and you were right, I got the highest vote."-A smirk made its way to my fave which didn't amuse her.

"I told you to quit on your idea Davis"-She glared at me.

"Why? It will be so much fun! I get to kiss many people! Hey that's my dream!"

"Why don't you just change it to teacher?"-She suggested with a challenging smile—-smirk?

"Hell No! Never!"-there's no way I would let anyone kiss her! No way! Not in any way! Not when I haven't even kiss her first or not even after that.

"What? That must be interesting! You want to grow some funds right?"-She's speaking like an innocent child wtf ! Clearly!

Do you think I would let that happen?! I know and for sure you're gonna win the poll and NO! BIG NO! I'm not letting you kiss anyone.

"Are you sure?"-I step closer to her desk where she sat at.

Giving me a challenging smile and answered "yeah"

"We'll start then"-I smirk and step more closer and closer until I am too close for a student to her teacher already . She's sitting in her desk and I am so close to her.

Eye to eye, fvck.

I can feel myself leaning closer to her, 2 more inches and our kiss will meet, 1 and a half more inches and we'll kiss and 1 more inches and she pushed me.

"What are you doing Davis?"-I look at her face and I couldn't see anything but anger.

You're done Xyden, what was I doing and leaning to tour teacher fvck you Xyden! Fork you!

"S-sorry. I-I n-need to g-go"- Never mind if I stuttered, I'm doomed anyway.

I picked uo my bag and ran out of her room, who cares about the detention right now. I was just about to kiss my teacher and she pushed me! Anger is evident in her face!

You're done for good Xyden!

But our lips were almost there......