Chapter 7 Final

It was my last period already and I'm sitting here waiting for the bell. Ms Taylor had something for us to do and it may seem easy but I didn't have the mood to do it. I'm not doing an action for her to notice me again, I just simply don't wanna do it, I can't force myself for it or else my work will just be a junk with no sense.

I've stared at my blank paper, only my name and date today is written. I sat there waiting for them all to finish so we could go out.

"Hey, you okay? You don't  seem to be in the mood today. PMS??"-Lauren speak beside me. I look at her paper and .... damn she had written a lot!

"Can I sleep at your place tonight?"-She gave me a duh tone and a look of 'is that even a question?'

"I don't feel like going home. I don't wanna see the witch"-i told her but I can't tell them that my Dad has finally hit me.

"I wanna give something to your step mom someday! i always want to swing the bat on her face one day!"-She said excitedly as if it is going to happen someday.

"Me too..."-I smiled at the thought and we giggle before students stood up to pass their papers as the bell has rung already.

I stood up with Lauren and Camilla, grabbing my blank paper with my name and date on it, I made our way to the front and placing our paper at the desk in there together with the paper of the students who had already made their way out of the room.

"Ms Davis? Will you please stay? You did not forget about your detention right?"-I was held when Ms Taylor spoke.

It's been a week already, it must be gone now!

Anyway, I told Lauren and Camilla to go first. They bid their 'see you later' to me and good bye to Ms Taylor.

"You did not attend your previous detention Ms Davis."-She organizes our works on her table and place a weight on it so the papers won't fly anywhere else when exposed to wind.

"I thought it's finished already"-I answered and shrugged. Yes I sound like a bitch right now but I don't care. She knew she avoided me this whole time.

"It's not yet Ms Davis since you did not even bother to go detention the whole week"-she raises her eyebrow, signaling she's starting to get even more mad, if she's not already.

I frown, "I wonder why I didn't go Ms. You avoided me after what happened and I think I have my common sense to sense that you didn't want me around you!" I reasoned out crossing my arms over my chest.

I gaze at her and she looks guilty. Sadness..., that again, I hate seeing that.

"About that..... I'm sorry. But you know Ms Davis you nearly kissed me..."-She almost whispered at the last part.

"But I said I was sorry Ms. It was a mistake...."

At least for you.

"Ok. I'm sorry for avoiding you. It wasn't the right thing for me to do."-She apologised and smile weakly.

How could I stay annoyed at this woman in front of me. She's just too cute to be annoyed at.

"So what about the Festival?" I asked and her smile widen. I sat at the nearest seat from her desk and she went to her swivel chair to sit.

"I already have the names of the participants who are competing for the prize in singing and also for those students who are going to submit their song composition in the day of festivals. I am still looking for a student who wants to do an intermission before the festival starts tho. But no one seems to like it, intermission doesn't come with price so nobody wants to volunteer and I am unlucky enough to be assigned on that intermission."-She said and sigh looking problematic.

"What kind of intermission?"-I ask

"Just sing or dance or anything related to music"-Oh right

"Why don't you ask the participants for singing to sing at the opening?"-As soon as i said it she shook her head.

"Don't you think I ask them? They do not want because it has no price! Unbelievable!"

"I'll go then..."-I said before she look at me and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What are you gonna do?"-I saw her leaned in her desk wanting to hear something from me.

Uh, could she back off a lil bit. I'm not stable.

"I think I could sing just enough for entertainment?"-I chuckled at my answer.

"Well I can sing at opening before going to the Kissing Booth" I shrugged and leaned my back to the back of my chair .

"What?! You are not pushing the Kissing booth right?!"-She stood up from her chair and her hands on the table looking.....glaring at me?

"Er— Yeah? I told you I'm serious about it. It's final. I will be the kisser for the girls and James for the boys"-I informed

James is considered and voted to be the hottest guy in the campus, he's playing for the soccer team. He seems nice but in reality he's a dickhead.

"I can't believe you push yourself in the kissing booth Xyden." My name . She called me by my first name again!

"Yeah? I was voted but no worries, I'm not against it. It's not every time i get to kiss hotties you know"-I smirk but she threw a glare at me making me shut my mouth.

Okay, maybe it wasn't something I should say.

"Abandon the idea Xyden"-She furrowed her eyebrows looking annoyed at me.

Wtf is she up to again?!

Now it's my turn to frown.

"No Ms. It has been decided and it cannot be cancelled since the festival is two days from now and I'm afraid I cannot go to detention tomorrow and the following day because I am in charge to help preparing for the festival"

Just in cue, the bell rung and It is the end of the detention.

"See you tomorrow Ms."-I smiled and left the room