Chapter 35

"Get your ass here Xyden!"

Sh!t that tone's gonna make me suffer again.

She's in her room right now doing whatever while I made myself busy by watching and petting Garlic on my lap.

It's our maltese baby, my gift when I proposed to her the other day.

Flashback

It is morning and watched her sleep before she caught me and started asking me to leave. Of course I can't so I decided to explain it all to her.

"Don't answer yet. My ring is still in the car wait!" I left her in the room and ran downstairs, going to the door and garage.

I unlocked my car and hurriedly picked up the black box inside my compartment.

I was about to run back upstairs when I heard a bark which made my eyes widen.

Goodness! I forgot I bought her a dog and left him here all night!

I immediately open the door at the backseat and take him.

"I'm sorry little one! I totally forgot about you sorryyyy!" I gave her a peck and carried him running upstairs.

I opened her room door and I saw her looking at the door with so much sadness but then lit up when she saw me.

She might have thought I left her again. I couldn't blame her.

"Good God! Is that a puppy?!" She quickly stood up from the bed and ran to me taking the little maltese from my arms.

Thought it was because of me that she's happy lol.

"Hey later baby, I'm about to propose to you first! Put him down." But she isn't listening. She keeps giving the puppy a kiss.

I couldn't be jealous with a dog right now, am I?

I forcedly took the puppy from her arms and so she gave me a death glare.

This woman!

"Will you marry me first?" I ask with a grin. I don't know but still, I'm nervous. What if she said no because I left her for so many times. Noooo.

"Give him to me." She demanded stretching her arms to me.

I frown.

"Marry me first."

"No. Give her to me." This is the teacher I was crushing on when I was in high school! So firm!

I couldn't believe this!

"No. Unless you agree to marry me, I'm not giving her to you." Yes. I'm giving her ultimatum.

Good heaven, I might be dead right now if her glare could kill.

"Okay fine fine! Here!" I put him on her stretched arms and her expression softens.

She lay down on the bed whilst the puppy cuddles on her chest. Awww, I wish I was a dog.

I guess no YES to Will You Marry Me today.