Chapter 15

I gave a hundred dollar to the delivery man and grabbed the plastics from his hands before slamming the door shut loudly.

I made my way to Ina and release the plastics from my hand at the table.

I look at her angrily "This is your fault. We shouldn't have made a delivery, now I'm horny as fvck!"-I slammed my butt at the couch beside her as I watch her peek at the plastics.

"Ooooh Spicy chicken Wings!"-She cheered and raise a chicken wing in the air.

"Are you that happy? We should be fvcking each other right now"-I rolled my eyes leaving her there blushing.

"Where are you going?! Aren't you hungry?!"-I could feel her pouting in her tone already.

Man~ is she a woman? She's a kid. I grab two plates from the caninet and plastic gloves we can use to eat those spicy chicken wings.

I also stopped at the fridge to get us some cold water.

I put the plates and water at the table. Pull the table that was on her side and put on the center. The table is about 2 feet only so it's small.

"Don't you have soda?"

"You're demanding. But no, I donnt drink sodas"-I said truthfully. I only drink water and alcoholic drinks.

"You watch your figure carefully"-She commented as I can't help but watch her suck her thumb and point finger

*gulp*

"Just right exercise"-I replied as I mind my own business. Looking at her eating like that won't do me good.

"Like what kind of exercise. Do you go to gym?"

"No"

"You have your own?"

"Yes"

"That's cool. What kind is your favourite exercise?"

"Sex"

Did i just say that?

I look at her and she's looking... I mean glaring at me.

"Hey! It was before! "-I defend my self. Looks like she's gonna hit me in any minute.

"So I'm not your first time?"-I furrowed my eyes at her.

"Why? Did we have sex already? But to answer your question . No"-I said. What is this? Are we fighting?!

"Am I your first time? No isn't it"-My turn to ask.

"My turn to say. Did we have sex already? But I will answer your question anyway. No, you're not. My boyfriend fvcks me real good"

That puts me in silence. I bet it did to her too. Now she realize what she had said.

I cleared my throat to wash away the awkwardness but it didn't go away. It stayed. We continue eating in silence until there is only one piece left and of course I didn't eat it, nor she did. No one ate it. I am tempted though but what she had said kinda reminds me right now so I couldn't eat the last chicken wing.

"I'll clear this. Do your thing"-I said and started clearing the table.

I bet she's going to say something but it is stuck inside her and couldn't say it. I've discarded the plastics and box of the food in my trash can and peep at the living room where she sat there doing nothing.

Were we fighting? About sex? And did she really say he fucked her good? Wow, that totally doesn't make sense. She said it in front of me. What am I even to her.

FVCK!

I went to the living room and sit at the love seat opposite to her.

I cleared my throat.

"It's dark already. I'll drive you home"- said absent mindedly .  I still want her to stay.

"You know we brought my car here. How are you suppose to go home if you will drive me home"-Hmmmm.

"Honestly... I want you to stay"

"You do?"

"Yeah. I kinda miss you..." -I said and she patted the space beside her. I stood up and was going to sit properly but then the table trip me over to her.

Fvck my hormones.

I found myself on top of her.

God! So close!

Why do I feel so wet!! FVCk!

Fvck you hormones fvck you Ina!

I dipped my lips on her lips and started kissing her roughly . Fvck I want to be better than her boyfriend.

I started to unbutton her blouse again as I sat on her lap on the couch. I look down on my work but she pulled me crashing to her lips.

"Hmmmm~~~"-Found the last button but then I struggle with it. Fvck you!

*cccrrrrriiickkkk*

I started going down on her neck, to her collarbone and started grinding myself with her. Just as I am reaching the pleasure, I remember her words again

"... my boyfriend fvcks me real good"

And then I stop. She look at me as if I am crazy to stop her from her pleasure. But I can't do it, my ego, my pride, no I could not do it, not when I'm just a third party.

"I'm sorry. I think we shouldn't do this right now."-I get off from her lap and sat next to her on the couch.

"It's fine Xy. I'm not rushing you."-she look at me and held my cheek looking straight in my eyes.

That's not the problem though.

"Ina, it's not that I don't want to do it. Just not right now, not when I don't know what's between us, not when I'm sensing that I'm just a third party of a relationship that will be 5 years in a month."-It breaks me, the thought of me becoming a third party is terrific.

"I'm sorry Xy, I didn't mean anything like that, I'm not making you as a third party, I wasn't thinking, I'm sorry. I forgot for a moment about Nick."- her shoulder dropped when she sighed.

"This is not even right. What was I thinking going here with my student. I could get fired. I could be in jail later. I couldn't afford that, I can't lose my career. I'm so stupid that I'm seeing my student outside the school."-she began to panic as I watch her with an 'unbelievable' look on my face.

Does she think it is stupid to be involve with me? I knew from the start that no one would stay with me that long but she doesn't have to slap it on my face.

"I think it's better for you to go Ms. Taylor"- that sets then, everything, the moment that I thought she cares, that she has some stupid feelings for me too, the moment that I believed she cried for me were gone just in that span of time.

All good things ended pretty quick. I'm not surprised at all.

She was convinced and gathered her things not letting me escort her to the door, she stood up and almost run away from my place.

Stupid. I shouldn't have get my hopes up.

Warm bath it is then.