Chapter 9 No kissing booth, only kiss

The $40 kiss has already began and obviously no one availed the $20 kiss on the cheeks. And so far I have kissed of about 5 persons already and has paid $120 dollars already for those three persons I found gross just so I won't get to kiss them.

What surprised me is, there are some girls on my line and I didn't think they got confused on the line they've been waiting in since there's clearly a line for James and a line for me only.

I've been giving a short kiss and mostly like a peck into the person's lips when I didn't like how they tasted and of course I little longer for those who tasted better and guess what, I kiss girls longer than boys. I have always find guys gross so it's a peck for them. Luckily they can't tell that I'm a lesbian for kissing these girls since for the people it might seem that I am only forced to kiss them since they've paid.

I look at the blonde coming towards me, checking her out while coming to me seductively. She's wearing a tight skinny jeans that hugs her waist and a white crop top that shows her flat belly button. Note, her shirt says, 'taste me'

She had fasten her pace and before I could even ask how much she will pay, she had already tap the table in front of me with a $100 bill and grabbed my neck and kiss me hungrily which I quickly returns. Damn, this girls know how to make things interesting. Not wanting to raise a suspicion, I have slap her butt secretly and pulled away before giving her a smirk.

She was about to place another bill in the table when another girl has pushed her aside already.

"Cheeks or lip—-"-before i could even ask where she should kiss me, I already have her eating my face. Fvck! Wtf is she?! She doesn't even know how to kiss! Why is she eating my face!

I struggled to push her face away from mine and thankfully I did. She's pretty but she damn sucks at kissing. Eww

A brunette again this time has her turn and turned a $40 bill. I raise my eyebrows at her, she looks amazing and innocent, I wonder if she had kissed someone already but base on her looks, she clearly doesn't and it's her first time now.

I smiled at her before saying "I'll be your greatest first kiss"

I peck her lips and started getting more aggressive pulling her lips to mine. I nibble on her lower lips and she let out a moan making an 'owwww' from the people who heard her moan and who are watching us.

I pushed her gently away when she started leaning. Again, one last time I smiled at her.

"You deserve better than a paid kiss"-I smiled and she smiled back before walking away.

I was about to entertain another person when I felt my phone vibrated. I was gonna ignore it since I'm in the middle of 'working' but then something is pushing me to pull my phone and open it.

And so I did. I see, she sent me a message saying that she needed my help and that I should be there now.

A sigh escaped from my lips before I bailed all of the students lined for me and walking to her booth.

I guess the singing competition is already finished While i was busy kissing on the other side. Students are already making votes sticking dots stickers under the name of the contestants.

On the other side is the compositions and you can listen to it through the electronic devices. Amazing! I made my way into it since I can't find Ms Taylor at the place. I got into the free electronic device and wear the headphones provided.

'Tell me you still want me
Say that you still crave for my body
Show me how much you love me..
.....Let's make love tonight baby'