Chapter 34

ZABRINA

It has been a week and nothing good happened. Upon ignoring Xyden's calls, she never tried to contact me again or even send me a single dot. Feeling guilty for ignoring her, I thought she was sulking only but when I called her few times, I realized she's ignoring me.

I heard she had gone to Island but when I go there, she has left already. Then I realize she's avoiding me too.

As a result, I've been ignoring my mom too. Never talk to her. Never let my eyes meet hers. Dad on the other hand didn't say anything about it tho he knew what's our predicament and issue. I was about to drop my resignation not caring where I will be picked up lated but Dad talked to me on staying.

I cried and told him how angry and upset I was. That I am heartbroken and completely messed up by my problem. I told him everything, how I love her and how I hate that she left me again. But I couldn't, I couldn't hate her, who am I trying to fool? I love her and that always top everything.

Dad only embraced me rubbing my back but he didn't say anything but "She'll regret making you cry". It feels like it was fine for him. I felt contented with just those words, no hate, just words protecting her daughter.

"Stop kissing my daughter Kath! She has rashes everywhere! Your hair, Can you tie it? It's all over her face!"

Ugh! What a mom.

I've been hanging out at their house since morning. It's Saturday and I'm free from work, my day off. And of course I have to join their family bonding!

"She loves it! See!" I brought my face near potato again and she giggles. Cute kid!

"Love! Aren't you pulling the cookies out?! I thinking it's burnt?!" I heard Paige yelled from the Kitchen and then saw Samantha crossing the living room where we are in and to the kitchen carrying vegetables in her arms.

"Baby 3 more minutes!" Yelled Samantha in the kitchen.

"Oh"

Pft. Paige is stupid when it comes to pastry Lol. And same to Samantha when it comes to cooking meals.

"Awww potato!"

Damn it!

"PAIGE! SHE PEED!" I raises potato up in the air to mitigate the wetness she caused me.

I look at the kitchen to ask some help but Sam made its way to the living room laughing her ass out.

"Shut up you midget and take her! Oh God!" I brought her closer to Samantha when I felt something dripping.

"Potato you're not yet finished peeing?" I ask the little one but she only giggled again.

I pouted.

"Stop yelling Kath. Let her let out all her pee, you're scaring it"

"I'm nor scaring her! She's even giggling, see! This little potato here is giggling!" I pointed and her giggles turn into laugh waving her arms in the air for Samantha to reach her.

Samantha retrieved her daughter from me so I stood up looking at my wet clothes. Smells like pee eww.

"Not her. The pee."

"I'm scaring her pee?" I look raised my eyebrow at her. Unbelievable.

"Uh huh."- She replied smiling at her daughter who just peed me.