Chapter 33

"Out! Now!"

I can't believe this is actually happening. My mom did not like her like how I expected it. She has been yelling at me and Xyden telling her to get out of the house but there's no way I'm letting her go.

I shook my head telling her not to leave. Who knows when is she gonna comeback again. 4 days? 3 years? 5 years?

"Don't go please." Tears are already streaming down my face as I keep pulling her hand.

"Katherine! Let. Her. Go. Now!" Xyden held my hand and forced me to let go. More tears started falling again.

I hate her. How could she just let go.

I look at her eyes pleading. "I'll be back. I just need to leave for now. I'm not leaving you Ina." Somehow this time, I believe her. But still, it feels like she's leaving me again for who knows how long.

She kissed my forehead and I wrap my arms around her body holding her back. I look at her but she glance up to my mother and loosen my arms around her after.

"I'm not going anywhere." She said then finally walking away from me...leaving me behind.

I felt my knees went weak as I drop myself on the sofa we were sitting on earlier.

"Speak  Katherine." My mom was firm and strict.

I shook my head suppressing more tears from shedding. "It is what it is mom! What else do you want to hear?!" I don't want to yell at her because I do respect my parents and elders but I just couldn't help. My heart is like breaking into pieces again just like what happened years ago.

I don't want to go through another heartache again.

Please.

I love her, please don't take her away...please.

"Won't you explain what I walked in to? You two were obviously not just watching!"

"We were fvcking okay?! Is that what you want to hear mom? WE WERE FVCKING!"

"Don't yell at me Katherine! I am still your mother!"

I look at my mom pleading but she's so mad right now. She doesn't understand.

"I love her mom...please..." I whisper enough for her to hear. It feels like I can't talk louder anymore. I don't have any energy left in my body.

"You're just confused. You don't love her."

I look at her as if she was joking, "What do you know mom? You can't judge me on how I love someone. I'm not confused. I love her and it has been 3 years. I couldn't be confused for so long!"

"3 years?!"  She's even madder now. Might as well tell her the truth. It feels like I lost everything anyway.

"She was my student. I knew my limits that's why we couldn't be together, I had a boyfriend and she's a student. She had never let herself be a third party so we never really started anything. Then suddenly...she left me. I've waited for her though. And now, I'm hoping we could work..." I brought my knees closer to my chest and continue crying.

"I am telling you she's leaving you again." She sounded so sure as if she's the antagonist of my life story.

"She told m she's not leaving me" I whispered.

This moment, I am not only trying to convince my mom but myself too. She's not leaving you Zabrina. Not again.

"I'm sure she will. She wouldn't have left you here facing me all alone—-"