Chapter 13

Luck is on my side, her door is opened ajar. I walk slowly stepping into the open door. I saw her fixing her things, I conclude she's about to go home. She stopped on her tracks when she noticed the door isn't giving her enough light, she must have thought something is blocking it. She look up at me, there I saw her blue eyes, they look tired and there are dark circles under her eyes.

"H-hey"-Was all that came from my mouth. I want to talk to her but I don't know what to say. I even stuttered. Seeing her like this breaks my heart. What happened while I was gone?

"X-xyden?"-what the fvck is wrong with us stuttering at this moment.

I step closer to her and closed the door in case someone is still around.

I wasn't even half the distance to her place and she already ran to me which made me froze in place. She hugged me tightly like I was going somewhere.

"H-hey what's wrong? Are you alright? Is there any problem?"-I ask questions after questions until i felt her tears on my shirt wet and sticking into my skin.

"What happened? Please tell me..."-She makes me worried. This woman makes me worried as fvck!

"W-where did y-you go?"she said in between her tears, while sobbing.

It took me seconds to understand her statement, was she asking where did I go? Is that why she was crying?

"You just disappeared and you did not go to school either, nor answer my texts and calls!"-She said still crying on my shoulders while still hugging me tightly.

"Is that the reason why you are crying?"-I've been dying to know what's the reason she's crying.

And if I am the reason, them I am lucky as fvck but the same time, it hurts me to see her crying because of me.

She nods on my neck and that confirmed it. I rubbed her back using my right palm.

"I'm sorry, I went somewhere and it took me 3 days to be back...."

"It's actually 4 days"-She argued still crying.

I chuckled. Cute ^_^

"Fine. Four days. I'm sorry."- I said before pushing her gently to face me.

"Let's go somewhere."-I said and she just nods.

Just wtf just happened while I was gone, she's obeying me as fvck and behaving like a good student right now.

I don't care if she kissed a guy few days ago, what's important now is she's with me and it saddens her when I wasn't around. That's all that matters to me.

We went into the parking lot and face a small problem there.

"Please let's just leave your car here for just one night. I'll pick you up tomorrow"-I pleaded. I hope she would behave like how she did earlier.

"No, others will surely see us if you send me here tomorrow. I'm not leaving my car here"

I study her face and find traces if she will give up or something.

Sigh.

.

.

.

Sigh

"Will you stop sighing"-Zabrina ask, more like a statement.

Okay, wtf happened is that, I had to leave my car at school because she doesn't want to leave her car. So now I'm driving her car and she is sat at the shotgun seat