Chapter 19

It was silent again and I started to hate silence with awkwardness.

I am sitting in her classroom for detention. I am being held for being disrespectful and applying violence to my dearest asshole classmate. Trust me it was not my fault at all but Ina insisted it's mine, whoever start or end it, it's my fault.

Can't she just say that she was butt hurt from what happened last encounter?

"Anything you want me to do? Run errands?"-Bored and doing nothing, maybe I could just work for her other than staring at nothing and her.

"Do your assignments in any subject or any requirements"-She said not looking at me as she continue on narking papers on her table.

"I wouldn't ask to run for errands if I have more important things to do like what you mentioned"-I reply with my duh tone.

She slammed her red pen on the papers as she look through her black glasses to me intertwining her fingers together as she lean her head on them.

"Fine then let's talk about your unwanted attitude."-she raises her left eyebrow.

"Clearly it should be that dlck head who's here and not me. Fyi Miss he started the fight and I can't help but break his nose til plastic surgery can't even fix it."-I gritted my teeth with hatred.

"Whoever starts it, a student must not inflict any kind of violence against the other. No matter how insulted you are."-She creases her eyebrow and so I did too.

"You're lack of Justice Miss. You can't stand for one who wants it."

"That's why I applied for a teacher and not as a lawyer."-Bitch what a smart ass.

"A lawyer is not the only one who should fight for justice, anyone could do it, everyone should do it. Justice is what good in the world, justice is what a victim person wants."-A debate she wanted, a debate I give.

"And who do you think the victim between the two of you? The one who broke his nose or the one who punched someone?"-She's a teacher, a woman and won't back down. I hate it.

"You don't know anything cause you chose to be blind."-I spit with hatred evidence in my tone.

"No one wants to be blind"- I knew I wouldn't win the fight, unless she wants to lose so I kept my silence.

Maybe I'm too childish?

"So how's his grandparents?"-I asked softly.

"Why do you care Davis? How's his grandparents? They're dead, you mock my boyfriend in front of me, tell me why do you care now?"-She stated with the tone of like she's going to give up talking nicely to me.

"I was just asking, I didn't know okay. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to MOCK YOUR BOYFRIEND. Can't we please talk like talk without arguing? I want some nice conversation with you"-I sigh and she did too and lean on her swivel chair closing her eyes for a bit then opening them again.

"I'm sorry of course we can. I was just stressed"-I smile now that it seems I can talk to her without us fighting or yelling with each other.

"I won't force you to anything Ina. I will leave you alone now. Promise we wouldn't have the same encounter like we had in the previous weeks. We'll remain as student and teacher and I respect you and your boyfriend truly. I'm sorry that I had to butt in in your life and into your relationship, I'm sorry you got confused and I'm sorry about what happened in my penthouse. They say if you want the person, you need to fight for her, I know that, and I also know my boundaries Ina, I lo-like you Ina but I respect you and your 5 year relationship. I'm sorry if I made it looks like I'm underestimating your boyfriend, I didn't mean to make fun of her loss, and regarding about what you said to me, Ina I know what a loss feels like. You can't just tell anyone about what you said to me the day we fought, everyone knows what a loss, real loss feels like."

Am I really going to give up on her? But she's the only happiness I have right now, the only happiness since my mom left to somewhere.

"I will walk out of this room and everything should be normal. Trust me but if you need someone to talk someday, you know me, you know my number and I hope you know who to call."-I smiled and before the tears could fall down, I stood up and quickly turn my back and said my goodbye walking out of her door.

Deciding to finish off the day, I went back to my penthouse lazying around watching Netflix. Riverdale sure is my cup of tea but heck, the teacherxstudent thing made me remember her again.

Looking at the yellow mango lying there inside my refrigerator, I decided to put it in a blender and make it into a mango shake with grahams+whip cream +mango ice cream.

Damn, how do I make this, it tasted so bland! The ice can't be crushed God! Should I add sugar? Or is it milk? Both? Somebody help!

Maybe I could bake? Oh yeah, I forgot I can't.

Oh God? Where am I good at? I'm not good at anything huhuhuhuhu.

*ting*

I look at my phone and there I saw an email.

From: Harvard University
To:ShamyPieDavis

      Greetings and CONGRATULATIONS from Harvard University.
      We are pleased to inform you that you have qualified for admission.
       Our administration has already informed your University about the matter and you may start this Monday, October 7, 2019.
        We will be waiting and will be glad to welcome your stay.

Glad I made it. It is easier this way. Away from her. I made promised but I also need time to heal first before risking again.

I guess no volleyball game either.

It's an unexpected goodbye.