Chapter 27

ZABRINA

Like my body clock acting up, I wake up and there I see Xyden's face sleeping peacefully like it was her first time. I feel warm given the fact that we're still in the same position before we slept. Her arm holding my waist, while my arms embraced her body. My face was buried to her neck before i gently back away a little bit to see her face.

I stare at her face and only now I realize her looks has matured in the span of 3 years, her aura and charismas has gotten better. Her nose is more pointed than before as if a newly built bridge. No pimples, no black or whiteheads either. Her pores are tightly closed. Over all, her skin is great and so does her looks.

Her lips, it's light red, more kissable. I want to taste it again. I remember the last time we kissed, I shouldn't have pushed her away, but I was out of
breath. I want her lips against mine again, passionately.

I continue to stare at her lips and my mind wander to many things that are so wrong. I blushed when a thought of her lips going down on me. On my neck, down to my breast, to my tummy, and down there to my vagina.

"Are you going to kiss me or I will kiss you? I can't wait Ina."

With my reflex, I push her causing her to fall from the bed as I hear sound of a loud thud.

"Awww! my ass!" I quickly crawl to her side of the bed and see her holding her butt.

"It's your fault! You scared me!"

She stood up leaning to me so I crawl back to my side of bed and she sat at her side staring at me.

"You look like you're gonna kiss me. And it's taking too long. I wonder if I should do it?" She leaned again and I push her again.

This time gentler so she won't fall on her ass.

"Your breath stink!" With that I stood up running outside the door and to the kitchen.

That girl knows how to make my heart beats faster! Doesn't she know I might get heart attack? Is it possible? I don't know. This is strange to me. Not super strange tho. I'm like more nervous than I was when I was having my job interview.

I look back and she didn't chase me. Good.

I make my way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Last time, she cooked, so this time I will. When she was gone, I usually just ask for room service as I am too lazy to cook anything. So from breakfast to dinner, either I ask for room service or I go to the restaurant.

Pancake for breakfast! Of course I'll make it with pancake mix, I don't know how to do it in a step by step. I'm not a great cook, just fine.

I actually think of making it with a shape other than just circle and immediately, heart pop on my mind and nah, I decided to go against it. I don't want her saying I'm a hopeless romantic ex-teacher who secretly waited for her for 3 damn years and then deciding to play hard to get when she came back. Nah uh. Not gonna happen.

My mind wonder back to what happened earlier morning. Seeing her have that nightmare scared me. I mean, it felt like she was having a hard time because of it and I'm sure it didn't happened just once. She was sweating and shaking. Fortunately I was feeling thirsty and plan to go to the kitchen when I saw some movements on the sofa.