Chapter 8 Begin

Today is the day of the festival students are waiting for, not only because they will enjoy the festival but also because they will be freed from the school works giving them some time to rest their minds. Just how much we needed it..

"Oh My God!" Exclaimed Camilla
Lauren and Cathy look at me with 'for real?!' Look but grinning eventually.

I told them about the kissing booth and now that I've won the poll to be the kisser. Ew, I might be spending some of my money for those students I don't wanna kiss.

A few seconds after Lauren got punched hardly on her arms by Camilla, pain visible in her face as she held her arms. Lauren look at Camilla like she was asking what her problem was but the latter rolled her eyes.

I've been suspicious about these two, I just can't bring myself to ask them what's going on between them.

"So you get to kiss many guys???"-Cathy asked with hopeful eyes.

"Maybe?"-Maybe some girls too but they have no Idea that I'm a as straight as the circle.

"Damn I'm jealous"-Cathy pouted. I look again at Lauren and she is still rubbing her arm where Camilla had punched her. She looks guilty for doing such thing and now she's pouting too.

Ewww now that's gross...

I made my way to the Area of Music and there are different booths there. I was assigned to help Ms Taylor everytime she needs a help. Since the encounter two days ago, we haven't talk that much, only the exchange of information about the festival and she did not talk about me abandoning the kissing booth idea again.

Talking about the kissing booth, it is built just beside the singing competition area so it's so close to her assigned area, making it no hard for me to go back and forth to my works and attend her when she needs help about something.

"Xyden!"-I look back only to see her in her..... wow!

She's wearing a fvcking black dress that stops at her
Mid thigh, fortunately she had no cleavage showing now or else I might jump at her in any seconds now!

Okay maybe no, I sound so pervert.

Is she even allowed to wear this dress? I mean yeah she's young (wait I don't even know her age) and have something to show but she can't fvxking wear this, especially in this occasion! I'm sure some are already drooling over her.

Damn, her hair was tied in a very elegant bun and has few strands of hair down. Making her look innocent up but dam sexy/seductive down her head!

"Xyden c'mon! You're up for opening!"-before i could even react, I was already dragged into the gym in the stage with her pulling me through the crowd of students there.

In the stage, a mic is already there and a guitar. I look at her and she was at the side biting her nails
Looking nervous. I look at the students that fills the gym and they were all looking at me.

Okay, look, I've completely forgot that I have to do the opening and Oh My God! Help me I don't know what to sing!

I look around and only have a guitar, no, I can't play guitar again, no way I'm playing that.

My dad taught me how to play guitar when I was younger and playing that now makes me sick. I love my dad but he's too dumb stupid to marry that witch. And yeah, slapping me too because of that witch.

I look at her and she was looking back at me, I furrow my eyebrows.I've walk to her direction and to where the Emcee was.

"Excuse me, do you have a keyboard I can play?"-I ask the Emcee and he asks someone to get it from the back stage and then brought it to the center .