Chapter 36 Last Seen in Paris

It is still quarter to 11 AM and I already want to call it a day. I'm an expert at multi-tasking but Garlic is surely testing my ability and stamina.

Love and I has been chasing this puppy the entire time as he keeps running around getting to elevators and us missing him so I needed to locate him through the cctv cameras in this building.

Let me mention, he managed to go to the rooftop by himself, I don't know how. Ina would probably kill me if she didn't see Garlic by the end of the day.

He has also been barking at some of my business partners, not some, all of them. Also, all my employees that he see. He also took his time pooping in front of my office door and peed in front of Love as she chase him.

"I could tolerate you Ms. , but this dog is testing my patience. Imma leave you him with you." Love put Garlic on my table and left the room not missing 'You're fired' coming from my mouth.

"Hire me back when you get rid of that stupid dog Ms."

"Ina's gonna kill you if she heard you say that."

"I'm glad she was never here."

"At your back." I pointed. She quickly look back and found nothing but the unseen air.

"Funny." She said

"I'm going to Sage's to pick up the contract we closed last Friday." With that, she walked out of the room leaving me to deal with Garlic.

Just why on earth did I think of buying Ina this dog huh? I would be extending my patience if she agreed to marry me but she didn't!

"You! Garlic! I'm begging you, can't you just sleep and let me rest? I wasn't able to start any of my work except chasing you up and down this damn building. Your moma's gonna kill me if I lost you, so behave okay?" I ask but he only bark and went crazy on my desk throwing the papers on the floor and some flying away.

*facepalm*

Okay I'm calling your moma.

I fetch my phone from the desk, thankfully he hadn't thrown it on the ground yet, after 1 missed call and three rings, she answered.

"WHAT?!" Tigress

"I guess not..." I mumbled and said bye not saying anything further.

I rubbed my palms on my face out of frustration as I watch Garlic run around my office banging on some things and breaking them. I'm numbed.

This is a whole mess.

"Are you done?" I ask him when he stopped and lay on the ground. "I knew you would get tired but I wasn't expecting it would take you 5 hours." I said and my office fell in peace as Garlic fell asleep on the ground.

I tap on the intercom, "send the cleaning crew please, right now." I asked and leaned back closing my eyes out of tiredness.

After few minutes, the cleaning crew came and started cleaning my office, from the broken vases and trophies on the ground. The cushions and other stuff. I started collecting all the papers on the ground and arranging them on my own. This is a lot really. I needed to read the papers again and separate them making sure they get into a specific folder or else I would be doomed if my meetings came.

The cleaning crew finished after 20 minutes whilst I spent more than three hour on the ground separating and arranging papers. The culprit is still sleeping and I hoped he would stay that way until afternoon but who am I kidding.