Chapter 14

"Hey! Ina! You can't just ignore me til morning! You've been ignoring for an hour already!"-I exclaimed as she stay rooted at the love seat, doing something on her laptop she had brought with her bag earlier.

After the kiss she has been ignoring me and it is irritating me as fvck.

"You couldn't just ignore me after kissing me!"-I furrowed my eyebrows but then she glared at me, wanting me to stop saying the word 'kiss'.

"You seriously not going to talk to me?"- I slammed my butt on the couch in the living room only a meter away from where she at.

What a bad luck. I shouldn't have just gone here! Shouldn't have just gone back to school and gone to her! B!tch she's totally ignoring me. Now I am poor student here pouting that her teacher is currently ignoring her again.

Why does she haas to kiss me and ignore me

"Ugh!"

I lay in the couch and kick in the air making my slippers flying somewhere. I'm hungry, heart broken and feeling poor great ! I am being misserable here and there she is doing her work in her laptop !

"Okay. Tell me when you want to talk to me again."- I stood up from the couch getting my keys at the table.

I look at her and she is still on her laptop.

Sigh. What should I do to you Zabrina Taylor.

I shook my head at her tho she can't see it. I've put on my shoes and was about to open the door but then suddenly something is gripping my hands already. She was there in a second grabbing my arm.

"Where are you going?"-I look into her eyes and I could see the worry that she has there.

"Hello! You're totally ignoring me where do you think I should go?"-I make a good reason!

"That's because you're making me embarrass!"

"Me?! How did I do that?!"

"You're teasing me with the kiss!"

"I did not! You were completely embarrass at what you did and you just ignored me suddenly!"

We're basically yelling at each other now even though no one can hear us. But I don't like yelling and especially I don't want to yell at her.

I look at her and she's fuming, I haven't seen anyone fuming this cute. How can she be cute even though she's mad.

I soften when I look at her face and she doesn't know what to say anymore.

"I'm sorry"-I whispered and pulled her into a hug. I think we're just in the same height ,I enveloped her with a hug as I kiss the top of her head .

"I'm sorry Ina"-I repeated. Now I feel guilty on yelling at her.

"Ina?"-She questioned and pushes me gently and look at me for an answer.

"Ina, short for Zabrina. Your name is too long, It's three syllable. You had called me Xy already and i think it's only fair that I give you nickname too"-I smiled but she's giving me a confused look.

"I called you Xy??"

"Yes you did!"-How come this pretty creature forget that she had called me a nickname?!

"Okay okay but only outside of school. You can't call me anything but Ms. Taylor in school. Understood?"- she said and I noded like a puppy.

She smiled and walk back to the love seat again and continue her work on the laptop. I smiled. I guess things are getting better.