Chapter 38

I woke up to a very dark room when I felt my bed shaking. I watch the things inside my room and they're in place, not moving, it's not an earthquake. I look at my side and sat up right away when I found Xyden shaking in her sleep. It was like when we were at the Island.

I reach for the lampshade to turn it on so I could see her more. She's sweating and shaking mumbling in her sleep.

"Xyden wake up..." I shook her body but she won't wake up. Tears started streaming down her face and it made me worry more.

What could she possibly dreaming...it's a nightmare.

"D-don't gooo pleaseee." She's pleading and it broke my heart. I felt her pain wanting to stop someone from leaving. For wanting someone to stay badly. I know because, that's what I felt when she left me.

"Don't leave me h-here a-alone please~"

"Xyden wake up honey. Wake up, I'm here." I tap her cheeks gently wanting to wake her up from the darkness of her nightmare.

"Pleaseee don't! Please comeback Mommy!"

"Xyden!" I slap her hard. She left me no choice.

She opened her eyes and sat up panting. Her breathing was heavy and her sweat is starting to drip down on our duvet.

She look at me and saw shock on her face. "I-Ina..."

I leaned forward and embraced her body rubbing her back and petting her hair. "It's okay. I'm here." I repeated those words for a few minutes until she was breathing normally. "Xyden?" I called out wanting to know if she fell asleep but she didn't reply. She must have fallen asleep again.

I was about to lay her down but she stopped, "Don't leave me Ina~" she mumbles. I don't know if she's awake or unconscious but hearing those words coming from her, I should be mad since she's being a hypocrite but it's the opposite. My heart breaks for her.

"How could I leave you? I can't live without you, stupid." I mumble. Hearing no response, I continue laying her down, putting her back to her sleep.

"I love you." I said before putting a kiss on her forehead.

It was my first time seeing her drunk and I knew there's a reason behind her state right now.

XYDEN

ARGH! HANGOVER IS A BITCCHHHH!!!

I swear! I'm not drinking ever again! Aww my head my head!

"Advil on the nightstand." I jump when I heard the voice that never failed to sent shivers down my spine.

But nevertheless, I love that voice. It reassures me that I'm safe.

I looked back and saw her just with her towel, short towel actually, just enough to cover her chest down to her private part.

"Stop being pervert Xyden, I had enough of you." I gave her a confused look as I drink the advil on the nightstand.

"What do you mean? You don't even allow me to touch you." I rolled my eyes. She makes me horny but never did anything to sooth it. What a great woman.

"You probably don't remember your doings last night... or should I say earlier this morning?" She walks inside her walk in closet but I can still see her from the bed since she didn't close the door.

She rummage through her closet looking for something to wear.

"Did I do something wrong? I'm usually very very very quiet and behave when I'm drunk so I doubt I did something stupid." I said but she chuckled.