Chapter 22

"We're very sorry Ms. Taylor and Ms. Davis. Since it's peak season, we really have a lot of guests right now. If only we knew that the both of you are coming, then we could have reserved two rooms. As of now, there's only one room available. The room is the biggest of all the rooms so we're sure it'll be enough if the two of you will share." It was the general manager.

She's in her early 50's already.

It's already late in the evening and we are stuck at the reception since we have conflicts on our rooms.

There's no way I will be sharing a room with her. Hell no!

"It's okay, we understand ma'am. We're fine sharing, right?" She raises her eyebrows at me to which I return with glare.

"Not at all Davis. I'll take the room, sort it out where you will stay." I was firm to say that.

"It's not very nice offer but there is a staff room where you could stay. The staff room consists of two rooms, the first room is where the staff stay during their break and the other room is where they sleep during the night. But since all the staff, except me, are going home by their off time, I am the only one who's staying at the second room. I mean if you want to share Ms. Davis. No worries it has two bed." The girl on the reception put her hair on the back of her ear while smiling shyly.

Flirt.

"Hmmm. I guess I'll accept that for the mean time until there's a vacant room then." I look at her as if she's joking but no, she's all serious.

Unbelievable!

***

I push my luggage at the side and walks towards the bed before slamming my body on it. Hmmmm, so soft.

Truth to be told, the room is really big, it's not just a hotel room, but a suite. But it only has one bedroom tho, but aside from that, it's a suite, it has living room and a kitchen.

"Oops, there's only one bed. I guess we're sharing again." I raise my head and there I see her leaning on the frame of the door, grinning.

Ugh! Don't even ask, we ended up sharing the suite anyway. Her, staying in the staff room is just a no no.

"Dream on, you're sleeping on the sofa, period." I lay on the bed again feeling its softness.

The flight was tiring.

I half-sit, my elbow supporting my body as I look what's happening with my feet.

"What are you doing?" She sat on the floor while taking my shoes off.

"Taking care of you" She wink, God, why is my heart beating so fast again.

"I don't need you to do that."

"I don't care if you need it or not, I'm doing it anyway." She didn't look at me at all.

She continue taking my shoes off and my socks. I thought she was finished but then she started massaging them too, "Hmmmm"

I heard her chuckle "Don't moan. I'm not even in between your thighs yet."

I felt like my blood rushes into my cheeks. Damn this girl, it has been 3 years and she can still make me blush like a teenager.