Chapter 2 Bar

"Doing good?"-Cathy approach me in the bar counter. Lauren and Camilla are busy on the dance floor dancing and swaying with the guys there who are completely strangers.

"Yeah. Why are you here? You should have fun too"- I said.

After school, we have decided to go have some fun and Camilla wanted to go to a bar and so that's why we're here. No worries on pass since Cathy is expert in making fake id's and one more is Lauren knows the owner of this bar so no problem in getting in.

"I am, I just need a drink"- she said an raise the glass she got from the bartender and smile before joining them on the dance floor.

Smile plastered on my face, it was nice seeing them being carefree and do what they wanted to do. How fun it is to drink without limitation until you get a hangover at the morning. These girls are just.... I don't know, a family now maybe. But the problem is I don't want them to be, not when I've gone this far. It's too dangerous to be so attached to people.

"Hey, you're alone tonight?"- a tall guy with well built muscle came in front of me with a drink on his hand and the one offering me.

"No. I' m with my friends"-I replied not wanting to be rude by ignoring him.

"Wanna have some fun? They seem to be somewhere else, here's a drink"- He smirk as he eyes the dance floor. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm having fun by sitting here alone so please leave, I don't want a company"-i snapped but then he started gripping my wrist.

"Too bad, I haven't been laid because of my girlfriend.."-He has this perverted tone and move as he grip tightly on my wrist and it is starting to hurt.

"I don't satisfy a horny guy so fck off"-I glared but he's a psycho, he will never understand even if someone plead.

"Clearly she doesn't want to come with you"-Another hand grip his wrist and now three hands are involve, mine, his and a stranger. I look at the owner of the white skin hand and I wasn't expecting at all, why would she interfere, looks like she can't even kill a mosquito.

"Either let go or I'm pressing the call button?" She said looking at the emergency number written.

The guy just smirk "Do you think you'll scare me? Go on and call the police? A stupid person calling a police to come into a bar? Stupid woman. You're here already and I might as well use your presence, why don't we have a threesome right?"-His laugh sounds evil as he grip her hand this time.
pain shots through his face.

Grabbing the chance to leave his grip, I kick his thing between his legs and he covered it with his both hands as if he can stop the pain of his aching balls and stick.

Before he could recover from the pain, I already dragged her out of the counter and find our way to like a second floor which is quite cool. The bar here is downstairs and here in 2nd floor is quite private, a few rooms for staff and vip. We find our way to an open area and to the open window. I look outside if we have place to settle and I saw a roof not far from it.

"Do you wanna go?"-I ask her eyeing the place where I wanted to go and she replied with a nod.

We climb into the window and to the roof. It's chilly and the stars are out tonight with their mother moon.

We sat there in silence looking above until I was dying to ask questions already.

"Why did you interrupt? He's a tall guy and masculine, you look like you can't even kill a mosquito, what if we did not escape?"-I was quite annoyed the fact that she interrupt.

"We've escaped tho"-she reason out.

"Ms. Taylor, we're lucky we escaped!"-I tried to make her realise her mistake but seems like she has no plan to get my point.

"You can call me Zabrina outside the school and before you scold me for interrupting, answer me first what are you doing in a bar like this with the age of 17?"

Fxk, she might call my dad!

"U-uh w-we uhm I-I mean I, need to get something here" what?! Fck what could it be!

"And what is it?"- fck

"Uhmmm...... a casserole? Yeah, the owner barrow a casserole from the house and he hasn't return it yet"

Where the fck that came from?! Really?! A casserole?!

I look at her and she's giggling.

*thump thump thump thump*

is that my heart?!

"Really a casserole? That was the lamest Ms. Davis!"- She burst out laughing while clapping her hands together.

She's precious..... why..... I've never wanted a laugh like this before, I've never heard a precious laugh like this before. I've heard Camilla laugh million times already and not even once she had laugh like Ms. Taylor's. It was different. My friends laugh so ugly always.

"Are you with your boyfriend ?"-out of nowhere that cane out of my mouth.

"Oh yeah! I nearly forgot about him! I need to go bye! Take care and be careful!"-She said before jumping into the window inside probably running to his boyfriend.

Yeah, I know, she has a boyfriend, she's also the number one in our poll that has the most handsome boyfriend. To break the record of the school, they've been together for 4 years, and in a month 5 years already.

Why did I even mentioned about his boyfriend, that voluntarily came out from my mouth......

i'm a girl and not a match of her boyfriend who has work, handsome and masculine.

What was I even thinking.

Why do I even like her