Chapter 2 - She started it

I don't see the point in writing in this but my therapist suggested it "it will help you heal and express yourself."

So far I've been able to keep to myself, even making a few friends. Val, Wanda and  Bucky have definitely made this whole process a lot easier, meeting them before class and having people to have lunch with...It's nice to feel wanted.

Over the week I've only had a few dealings with Natasha, she usually just blanks me or side eyes me while she gossips with her little minions which I'm perfectly fine with. She stays in her lane and I'll stay in mine.

Even though me and Steve speak as much as possible over the phone/facetime there just seems to be this...this unspoken secret between us. I can't seem to put my finger on it...having a long distance relationship really isn't as exciting as you'd think. 100% would not recommend.

Closing my dairy I prepare for another week at Maple Heights. Looking at my uniform, I slowly make my way to my bed and begin to tug the displayed clothes on to my body.

Peter seems more excited in the car ride each day that goes by, he's already made some new friends and joined the Football team, which isn't surprising as he was the Center Offensive linemen at our previous school. He's very serious about his sports but he does get really good grades so he definitely has something to fall back on if he doesn't make it professionally.
When we arrive at Maple Heights Peter quickly says his goodbyes and disappears. 

I'm not going to lie I'm dreading my first period knowing I'm sitting next to Natasha, I find it hard not to react to her being a total bitch the entire time. Although I now know that Wanda is in my class it makes things a little easier, apparently that's how Val found out about the drama of our first class together.

Lining up outside the English room, I instantly notice that Natasha is trying to be all over TJ who is being very dismissive of her and more interested in talking to his Friends.
Feeling a hand suddenly touching my arm makes me spin round "Hi Y/N how was your weekend?" Wanda beams, I let out a slight laugh "God Wands you scared me" Placing my hand on my chest, Wanda lets out a giggle, hooks my arm and instantly starts speaking about her weekend.

Mrs Potts beckons us in and I begrudgingly part ways with Wanda and sit at my table.

"Natasha, is there a reason you're stood there talking to Yelena instead of taking your seat like I've asked you too?" Mrs Potts asks raising her eyebrow.

Rolling her eyes with out saying a word she makes her way over to our table, swings out her chair, I look at her as she does, I notice her impossibly high very tight skirt rises even higher as she sits down and places her leg over the other. I shake my head as I look back towards the front of the class.

"Issue?" she quips

"Nope, no issue." I reply without even tilting my head towards her.

Mrs Potts starts "Last lesson I informed you what I expect from you all this year... today we are going to be working in pairs." The class goes into cheerful whispers and start to look at the people they want to pair with, Wanda points at me with a smile "with the people you are sat with" she continues which instantly makes people groan "It's also a great chance to learn about one another, I want you to discuss what you would like to see happen this year, how would you make Maple Heights Academy better, what you would or wouldn't change, what trips would you like to go on... I expect you all have an input as we will be discussing it after and putting the best most agreed upon forward to the student council. Make lists, Posters back your ideas, now get started."