Chapter 13 - The weekend Part 3

Well, this is going to be super fucking awkward isn't it. My boyfriend and my...Enemy? No you don't kiss your enemies. Friend? nope. My Natasha...definitely not. My boyfriend and 'just' Natasha in the same room together. Why do I have the feeling my night has only just begun?

I strop behind her as she makes her knowledgeable way to my room, stopping herself before she gets near the door.

"You should probably go first" She says as I finally become level with her.

"Great idea" I sass.

She grabs my hand making me turn to face her fully, she just looks at me with a spark in her eye.

"What Tash?" Making sure to keep my voice as hush as I can.

A smirk crawls across her face "You are beautiful y/n." It flows so easily

"I'm sorry what?"

"You are beautiful" She repeats slower with a bigger smile on her face.

"I-why?" I'm stunned, struggling to read her expression. "Why are you telling me that?"

"Because for one, it's true. You look amazing tonight." She leans forward tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear. "and two because I know how boring your boyfriend is which means he probably hasn't even thought to tell you." sliding her finger tips down my neck painstakingly slow "Am I right y/n? Has he told you?"

I open my mouth to answer but quickly close it again.

She steps closer to me "I didn't think so" nibbling her lip as her eyes drag down to my cleavage. Showing her winning smile she leans back "Lead the way y/n..."

Shaking my head I close the distance towards my door, I open it seeing Steve with his back to the door.

"Steve..." I let out leaving the door open for Natasha to follow me in.

"I can't believe you." He lets out shaking his head.

Stepping closer to him I repeat "Steve."

Snapping around to finally face me, well us. His face goes from anger to annoyance in a slip second "Why the fuck is she here?"

"Nice to see you too, Stevie boy." Natasha quips out while closing the door.

"I couldn't leave her down stairs, it would of looked weird." I answer.

His eyes bounce between Natasha and I, who decides to make herself comfortable on the side on my bed.

"Please carry on, don't let me interrupt you." The red head waves her hand out in front of her with a sarcastic tone.

"Tash" I warn her.

"Oh come on, he needs to lighten up a bit..." She looks from me to Steve "what are you some sort of fossil? We fought now we're friends, get over it Stevie." She swings her legs back and forth on the bed smiling at him.

Going back to anger he steps towards her, before I can even think about it I am infront of him stopping him getting to Natasha.

"Calm down." I threaten.

His eyes snapping from hers to mine. "She hurt you."

"And like she said Steve, I gave as good as I got. So calm the fuck down." I spit in a harsh whisper. I place my hand on his chest which instantly makes him breath a little softer "I get that you want to protect me, I do but I do not need protecting from her."
Grabbing his chin I pull his face down to mine, "Natasha and I have been through all of this. We're ok now...I promise. Please just be nice, you two would probably get along." I say wishfully.