Q&A time!

Hello everyone!

Time to answer some frequently asked questions. Most of these are from private messages and I don't want answer the same question 15 times. Right here we go.

Where can I find your art? I'm so flattered you guys are interested ☺

I have three different tumblrs all related to One piece:

http://luckyunicornsparkle.tumblr.com

Main account, I post 30 YB stuff, on occasion personal art. So feel free to drop an ask for Luffy or Dragon. Also I'm more likely to answer stuff over there too.

 Also I'm more likely to answer stuff over there too

http://ask-wb-alexandra.tumblr.com

This blog is for my second fanfiction (which is also on Wattpad) A will of a giant, the story focuses on Whitebeard's bio daughter.

Description:

12 year old Alexandra finds herself in a bit of a situation. Having had the unfortunate luck of getting caught in the crossfire between the Marines and the Whitebeard pirates, Alex is suddenly trapped on a Yonko’s ship after her reluctant stowaway plan goes wrong. She is very adamant on not staying, even if that means making crazy impulsive decisions that will constantly back fire on her.

Whitebeard on the other hand seems all too happy to welcome this angry little brat into his family. She’s an stubborn little idiot, what’s not to like? Even if she does bite... The rest of his family would beg to differ.
The final words of the Pirate King rang out across the entire world, thus kicking off the great pirate era! Pirates from all over want the One Piece, some new and some old, all scrambling for one objective.

It's been a year since Gold Roger's death, the world is utter chaos! The fighting has only worsened, causing many much pain and grief.

Maybe Alex will find her place in this new turbulent world...

http://ask-rayna-the-shark-girl.tumblr.com

Mostly an ask blog, though I do draw short comics to tell her story. Mostly for a bit of fun.

Description:

Ray's from our universe (Annie is what she was called in our world), but woke up one morning on WB’s ship as a half fishman...

Alright that's enough self promo.

*Will there be romance or pairings?

No, I literally stated this in the story description. Yet for some reason people are convinced that it's going to happen. The only romance was between Garp and Maria. And maybe Dragon and Luffy's mother... don't ask who she is. I don't even know if I'm even going to put her in the story.

*Does Marco have a crush on Luffy, are they going to get together?

Oh boy... this needed its own point. 6 different people have asked me this. So here it is. No. Marco looks up to Luffy like a big brother, it was even stated, multiple times in the story. Also Marco is 15, Luffy is 19. Luffy could be debated to be meatsexual, the only person Luffy has a relationship with is meat. That's it. Please stop asking.

Is Ace going to appear in the story?

Honey, Ace is dead. I'm sorry but he's only going to turn up in flashbacks. Just because Luffy and Sabo are in the past doesn't mean Ace is suddenly going to turn up.

WHY DOES SHANKS REMEMBER BUGGY AND NOT ROGER!!!1! ROGER IS-

I'm going to stop you right there and say... Buggy-sama is a god! It would be blasphemy not to remember someone so great.

No, but seriously, I thought it was pretty funny, that's the only reason I did it.

Where's Oden?

... This is before Oden I've already said this... so many freaking times!

So I'm going to go with 'Oden wouldn't be Oden if it wasn’t boiled'

Why is Whitebeard so gay? He's meant to be manly. Make him manly and likw normal man! I want to read this and I can't cause WB is creepy change him!

Honestly someone asked me this? Like this is straight out of my Wattpad private messages. I took the liberty to copy and paste it and everything O_o'

Like is it gay to love your kids? Apparently...

I know a gay couple who are great dads. They're loving, caring and supportive! Is that a bad thing? To have a loving parent?

Just for you <3 Whitebeard's gay now. Congratulations.

But all joking aside, I hope you're okay. I hope you're not in a bad situation. Because let me tell you, it's fine for a man to have emotions. Men are people... they deserve to be able to express themselves just as much as women do.

Wherever you are I hope you're okay. Emotional well being is so important, locking away your emotions is bad for your health and may be bad for the people around you too.

I don't think they will see this but it may help someone who does. But hey I'm just a random on the Internet, do whatever. I just hope for the best.

Right on that note. Peace out ✌