Caught red handed

Dragon's POV

I didn't know what to do?

Do we run? Do we fight?

Well actually fighting was out of the question, there was no way in hell that we stood a chance against Whitebeard.

Luffy didn't seem bothered which frustrated me, didn't he know what a life threatening situation was? He was just stood there, unfazed, hands bracing the back of his head and a lazy expression on his face.

The pirate captain was just staring at us, no real emotion, then he fixed his gaze on me and Luffy and suddenly he blinked, slightly surprised as if he had just now noticed us.

So he wasn't looking for us? Then why was he here? Was our luck so bad that we just happened to bump into him?

I was just about to push Luffy away, get us to run, when the idiot put his hand in the air and in the most friendly manner possible spoke to the Yonko.

"Hey not so old guy thanks for helping us the other day."

My eyes bugged out of their sockets, was he crazy! At that moment I could have kicked the kid, the way he spoke to the pirate was so familiar and cheerful.

This wasn't his friend, this man was a Yonko with the title of strongest in the world!

Whitebeard just stood there, he looked taken back. Maybe he was offended? Was he going to turn Luffy into a pancake?

Then out of the blue, completely startling me, the man broke into the biggest broadest grin and started chuckling.

"You're welcome brat"

The idiot smiled brightly, he didn't even seem surprised. I gaped at the boy, half tempted to rattle him.

"How are those injuries of yours? You weren't doing very well when I first brought you back."

Hold on Whitebeard was the one who brought us here? Him personally?

The raven tilted his head in thought, almost assessing himself.

"I've had worst, my head kinda hurts sometimes though. Dragon's hands aren't very good I have to pick stuff up for him"

The Yonko nodded, adjusting something he was carrying with one arm. The something moved. Which made me incredibly anxious, what the hell was it?

"That doesn't surprise me, you both were lucky to have gotten off with just that."

The pirate captain grumbled slightly, a irritated edge to his voice.

"Do you know what happened to Grandpa?"

The Yonko snorted with amusement. He thought it was funny?

"Garp?"

"Mmm, yeah!"

"I punched him..."

"Oh? Is he okay?"

Whitebeard grimaced, he looked incredibly annoyed at the question.