9

It's been three days of Jisung quietly living in Jeno's house but today he's had enough.
"Jisungie, I'm inviting Chenle over to talk to you later. He's miserable not knowing where you are and frankly I'm tired of lying." Jisung looks to the floor.
"Why would he actually care where I'm at?" Jeno scoffs.
"You guys are idiots. He loves you, you know this. He doesn't hate you, he's just broken hearted that you don't return his feelings. Even if you weren't about to confess your undying love to him he would have come around eventually." Jisung smiles a small smile and nods his head.
"Fine but I look awful." Jeno shakes his head.
"He's not going to care at all, as I said before he loves you." Jisung chuckles nervously.
"When is he coming then?" Jeno laughs.
"I'm calling him now and I'm going to go to Jaemin's for supper tonight with his parents so we are both doing something scary." He shivers making the other laugh.
"Are you and Jaemin dating? Or maybe going to?" Jeno smiles softly.
"No and I don't know. That's all you need right now, you sit in the corner there and focus on what you will say to Chenle."

"Hello? Chenle? This is Jeno, I know you don't like me much but I want you to come over." Chenle chuckles.
"Yeah, I guess we've had a rough start but 'not liking you' is going a bit too far. When should I come?" He asks.
"Now. I'm going to Jaemin's later and this is important so please, as soon as you can." Chenle nods then remembers the other can't see him.
"Ok, I'll be there soon." Jeno hangs up and starts to nervously look through his things for something to wear.
"Maybe I should wear something normal? You know manly?" Jisung chuckles.
"Hell no! You were my total inspiration for coming out to my parents. You be you! If they don't like it? They have to get used to it because when you guys get married they'll have no choice." Jeno gasps.
"Hey, we aren't the ones in love, that's you and Chenle.
"I wouldn't be so sure." Jisung winks and Jeno blushes.
"Whatever, I'm going to shower."

When the doorbell rings both Jeno and Jisung jump. Jeno calmly walks to the door and sees Jaemin waiting on the other side.
"Hi." He says softly as Jaemin walks in.
"I have to show you something, I've kind of been hiding something all week and I'm tired of it so follow me." Jaemin shrugs and follows him and is shocked to see Jisung sitting on his bed and is even more alarmed when he sees the bruising.
They explain everything and Jaemin feels bad for not being more supportive of him in the beginning.
"I'm so sorry. I should have been there for you." Jisung smiles.
"Yeah, probably but this was something I needed to do so that I could be free. Honestly meeting Jeno was one of the best things that happened to me and you make sure you cherish him because he doesn't even know how great his worth is." Jeno blushes.
"Awe, Jisungie stop. I'm just a person, I did what was right for me and you did the same." He looks up at Jaemin who has a fond smile on his face as he stares him down.
"Of course I cherish him, and I always will." He takes Jeno's hand and kisses it gently making him blush madly just as the doorbell rings. He quickly stands and ushers Jaemin to follow him.
"You can do it Jisungie, good luck!" Jisung nods and nervously smiles as he lifts his hood and puts his mask back on.
Jeno and Jaemin let Chenle in together.
"Please go wait in my room? I will come back soon." He feels bad for lying more but it is necessary. Chenle agrees quickly and heads back there while the other two slip out the door on their way to Jaemin's.

When Chenle opens the door and sees the hooded figure facing away from him he knows immediately who it is.
"Jisung? Wh-where have you been?" Jisung sighs and looks down.
"I've been here. Things were bad and I needed Jeno's help." Chenle looks around nervously.
"Oh? well I'm sorry." Jisung smiles sadly to himself but still hasn't turned.
"For what? There is nothing you could have done differently for this to have a different outcome." Chenle kicks at the carpet with his socked feet.
"I mean, I'm sorry for ruining us, for making you uncomfortable. Im sorry that I conf....." Jisung knows what's coming and puts his hand up.
"Don't you dare say you are sorry for confessing to me." He feels his tears start rolling down his face rapidly.
"I struggled for years coming to terms with who I am and where I came from. My p-parents never wanted me to be happy, they only wanted the perfect son." He takes a deep breath and readies himself for one of the hardest things he's ever done.
"I've loved you since we were children, I used to dream about one day marrying you. My prince, that's what I called you. I secretly loved you and then one day I told my mom how I can't wait to marry my prince Chenle and she hit me." Chenle gasps while Jisung just chuckles bitterly.
"I was eight years old and it was the first time I've ever been hit by one of my parents. From that day on things were never the same. Not a day went by that I wasn't berated with scriptures and homophobic slurs . Constantly telling me, coaching me about how men need to be with women and so on. Always telling me how wrong it is to love the same sex. I hated to break your heart. I hurt every day but I was too terrified to go against them. Then I met Jeno, he confused me at first because he is going against the norm and he does it so happily."
Chenle is sobbing into his hands, he never knew Jisung would have had it so hard.
"Jisung I..." He holds his hand up again.
"He gave me courage to set myself free, so I did. I told my parents that I'm in love with my best friend and if he would forgive me for being such an ass and take me, I want to be his boyfriend so badly." Chenle finally rounds the corner of the bed and drops to his knees in front of Jisung , he starts to take his hands in his own and notices the cuts and bruises littering them. He frantically looks up while chanting, "no, no, no."
"Jisung, no why did you do this? No, they hurt you." He has pulled back the hood and pulled his mask down to reveal his badly beaten face and he can only imagine what the rest of him looks like.
"It's ok Chenle, it's a small price to pay. I'm free now." Chenle nods while crying and leans up grabbing his face gently and pulling him in for a sweet kiss. Jisung of course reciprocates right away, only pulling away when Chenle does.
They talk for hours, cuddling on Jeno's bed until they both fall asleep. Jeno will come home later and will gladly sleep somewhere else.