55

Since I only got one response to my last question. I plan to do what they want me to, so my next chapter will be about how the others spent their prom nights. Maybe smut, maybe not? I will put a warning at the top of course so you will be able to skip if you want.
This chapter is about our main couple and contains smut.

When The two get to Jaemin's, Jeno is relieved to take off his dress. It is beautiful and he loves it but it has been hugging him tightly all night. Jaemin quickly turns to him and puts his hands on his waist as he presses their lips together. It's slow and sensual and is melting Jeno to the core, his insides are swirling as he wraps his arms around Jaemin's neck. The kiss deepens but holds it's fairly slow pace.
"Will you help me out of my dress please?" He asks softly as he pulls away. Jaemin nods and pecks his lips before taking his hand and leading him to his room. Jeno's jaw drops when he enters and sees the rose petals all over his bed with a trail leading to the tub.
"How did you?" He asks in a whisper.
"I did it before the limo came, I wanted this to be special." Jeno smiles and turns in his arms to softly kiss him again.
"This is beautiful." He says when he pulls away. Jaemin smiles and turns him around. He kisses and nibbles the back of his neck as he starts to slowly slide the zipper down. He kisses a trail across his shoulders as the top part starts to peel off.
He slips his thumbs down the waist and starts to slide it off his hips when he stops dead in his tracks.
"Fuck, Jen." He says as he starts to lower it the rest of the way.
"Baby, you are so sexy, so fucking beautiful." He says as he eyes his cheeks fully visible in his red lace thong. He drops to his knees and starts to kiss and squeeze his way around his ass. Jeno moans softly as he feels his tongue licking over the lacy stripe covering his hole. When Jeno can't take much more he turns and Jaemin is even more turned on by his leaking shaft poking out the top of his panties.
"When did you start wearing these?" He asks before kissing his tip.
"T-tonight, for you. Mm I need more Jaem." He says in a ragged whisper.
"Get up on my bed baby, hands and knees." Jeno whimpers before doing what he is told. Jaemin places soft kisses all over as he pulls the lace just out of the way. He licks into him before adding two fingers. He thrusts them in and out rapidly making Jeno want to fold over as he hits his sweet spot over and over. Jaemin stabilizes himself on his knees so he can rub Jeno through his panties and finger him at once.
"Jaemin, fuck I want to cum." He says breathless.
"Go ahead baby." Jaemin says as he has him lay on his back now.
"I want to see your beautiful face baby." He says with a lingering kiss. Jeno watches as he holds the lace strap to the side and slides inside. He doesn't free him yet as he rubs him through his lacy panties and sticky mess. The fabric is a little scratchy on his overly sensitive tip but in a way feels utterly euphoric. He moans as Jaemin's thrusts continue, slow and steady.
"Oh, oh fuck." He says as he digs his nails into Jaemin's arms.
"So good baby, you feel so good." Jaemin says as he finally slows to a stop, filling him completely. He collapses on top of Jeno and kisses him softly.
"I love you princess, wait here." He says to a pink cheeked Jeno as he slowly pulls himself away. He walks into the bathroom and starts the bath and lights the candles, he then warms a wash cloth for Jeno before going out and softly cleaning him up, he helps him out of his panties finally and takes them to the sink and washes them out. When he walks back in Jeno is staring at him with a soft smile.
"What?" He shakes his head with a giggle.
"Nothing I just think you are sweet and kind and the loveliest person I know." Jaemin smiles softly and kisses his lips after pulling him to his feet.
"Come on baby, let's go bathe."
Jeno sits in front of the other and feels him wrap around him completely.
"Jeno, my love. My one and only. My forever." Jeno giggles.
"Hmm?" He questions softly. Jaemin kisses his neck.
"Nothing, I just want you to know that I feel this and always will." Jeno smiles and takes his hand so he can kiss it.
"Me too. Forever, my love, always." Jaemin hums and lays his head on his back.
"I hope you remember this night fondly forever, because I certainly will." He mumbles into his back.
"Always." Jeno says getting sleepy.
"Are you hungry baby? I could make you a late night snack?" Jeno nods with a shrug.
"I am a little yes, can we make it together?" Jaemin smiles and squeezes him.
After cutting up fruit and making each a slice of toast with chocolate spread they sit together on the couch talking, with a movie playing in the background.
Jaemin sits with Jenos back against his chest as he strokes his arms softly. He feeds Jeno a piece of fruit and sighs.
"Renjun told me about his almost confession tonight." Jeno raises his brow and turns to the side to look at Jaemin.
"I didn't think he ever would, he said there was no point." Jaemin sighs again.
"Yeah, I don't know why he told me but I guess I'm glad he did." Jeno looks at him with a questioning look.
"Why? Does it change anything?" Jaemin shakes his head with a smile.
"You are cute, it changes nothing. I just think it helps me understand him better, why are you jealous?" Jeno shakes his head with a half smile.
"No, I just, maybe a little. We are all close, and that is amazing but I just don't want to lose you and Renjun is a great person." Jaemin smiles softly and gets out from behind him before he gently pushes him down and lays on top of him to look in his eyes. He chuckles at the cute pout.
"Renjun is a great person. But like i told him, I would have still found you. You are my destiny, and knowing how he once liked me doesn't change how I feel for you." Jeno smiles and touches their noses together.
"Did you ever have feelings for him?" He asks quietly before kissing his nose.
"No baby, I always thought of him as a friend and still do. Now stop being jealous and kiss me." He says puckering his lips cutely making Jeno giggle.