48

After greeting Taeyong and Jaehyun, Jaemin asked Jeno to stay at his place for the night, which the other agreed quickly. He packed his bag and made sure he had a uniform for the next day.
Jaemin was feeling cooped up and bored so he really wanted to cook for the other and his parents were both at work this night so they could have some much needed privacy. They drive in Jaemin's car since his parents brought it to the hospital for him.
As soon as they walk through the door Jaemin wastes no time in pulling Jeno into his arms and giving him the kiss they both have been longing for. It's full of love and longing and joy, such a powerful mix of emotions that it knocks the wind out of both of them.
"I should cook now." Jaemin says out of breath, making Jeno whine.
"All in good time baby." Jaemin says before kissing his lips one more time. Jeno nods and lets him get to it. He goes into his room and looks around, he feels emotional when he realizes that if things turned out differently Jaemin would never had stepped foot in here. He wipes at his eyes and tries to hide that he was crying so he doesn't bring him down. He wants this to be as happy as it possibly can for Jaemin's sake. He hangs his uniform on the back of the door and sets his duffel bag on the bed and takes out his pajamas. He showers quickly in Jaemin's bathroom and puts on his perfumed lotion, he slips on his tight black shorts and over sized sweatshirt with the neck cut wide. They are his most comfortable but he also knows he looks good in them and wants to tease Jaemin a little. The fact that they will be intimate some time after dinner is basically inherent but he wants to add to the atmosphere. He sprays his perfume around the room before walking out to check on Jaemin.
"There you are I .... Missed you." He says swallowing thickly.
"Fuck, you're so sexy." He says before going up and accosting his lips. He holds his waist tightly and has to pull himself away in order to finish the food.
"Fuck, you are making this difficult." He says as he goes back to the stove. Jeno giggles and sits on the bar stool, by the counter.
"Good." He says coyly. Jaemin chuckles.
"Can I help?" He asks as he watches Jaemin concentrate on his task, which he thinks is incredibly sexy.
"I'm almost done, just sit and look pretty." Jeno covers his rosy cheeks and makes small talk about school while Jaemin finishes.
The food of course is delicious and Jeno is unknowingly teasing Jaemin when he periodically will moan at the taste while taking a bite. At this point Jeno isn't even thinking about it, doesn't even realize he's doing it, he's honestly just enjoying his cooking that much. Jaemin of course realizes this and doesn't want him to stop eating, so he will control himself until the last bite.
When Jeno is finished he stands and takes his and Jaemin's dishes to the sink.
"What are you doing?" Jeno scoffs. I'm going to put these in the dishwasher, imagine how your mom would feel coming home to our mess." Jaemin frowns.
"I suppose." He says walking up behind Jeno and kissing the back of his neck.
"Mm." He groans.
"Jaem, why don't you go and shower, I'll be done soon ok?" Jaemin finally agrees and leaves one more kiss before walking away.
Jeno goes to His room and makes himself comfortable on the bed and waits. As soon as the bathroom door opens and Jaemin walks out in only his boxers and a t shirt, Jeno swallows hard. Jaemin walks up with an uncomfortable look on his face and crawls toward Jeno slowly.
"What's wrong? If you don't feel well, we can just sleep or something, you don't have to worry about anything else." Jaemin smiles softly.
"It's not that, maybe you would be more comfortable with the lights off?" Jeno frowns and shakes his head.
"I mean if that's what you want but I." Jaemin kisses him softly then sits back on his heels.
"It's the scars Jeno. I haven't shown you yet, I don't want it to make you sad or uncomfortable. There are a lot." Jeno swallows thickly and looks away but only for a moment.
"I want to see them. Yeah they will be upsetting but it's part of you and I love all of you." He says fighting his tears, he knows that Jaemin wanted to avoid that but now is as good of a time as any. Jaemin nods and slowly lifts his shirt. Jeno can see the scar where the knife went in, still full of stitches. He can see other minor slash marks that look like they were from a strap of some kind and the ugly yellowing bruises that litter his torso. He tries not to but his hand flies up to his mouth as he starts to cry. Jaemin's lips form a straight line as he shakes his head.
"See, it's bad. I'm sorry, I should have never put you in this position. We can wait, I understand." Jeno shakes his head through his tears.
"No, I mean yes they are awful and I wish with all of me that it didn't happen b-but you survived. All of this is proof that your still here with me and I love you." He softly touches his chest.
"Do they hurt?" He asks in a whisper. Jaemin smiles softly.
"A little." He says just as quietly. Jeno softly pulls him toward him so he can lay down beside him. He gets to his knees and kisses his lips softly. He then kisses down his neck, his chest and stomach.
"So you heal quickly." He whispers making Jaemin cry at the memory. The fact that Jeno remembers his words, moves him beyond anything. He doesn't move, just lets Jeno do what he wants to. He can feel his need building with every delicate touch of his lips.
"I love you." Jaemin says, both still in tears, both feeling their connection even stronger than before.
"I love you." Jeno says back as he finally takes his clothes off. He lays down on his side, while Jaemin rolls to his side to meet him. It starts with just soft kisses and simple touches, Jeno being extra careful not to hurt the other.
"I've missed you so much." He says into his neck.
"Being able to hold you, touch your skin and kiss you. When I thought there was a possibility that I would never get to feel your touch or hear you say you love me, I didn't think I could go on." Jaemin is trying to keep it together but with each word Jeno speaks he feels even more emotional. It reminds him of the very same feelings he had went through. Their situations inadvertently mirroring. Neither the same but both caused by the same horrible person.
His thoughts are abruptly stopped when he hears Jeno speak again.
"Will you make love to me?" He asks as he presses himself into Jaemin.
Jaemin responds immediately with a passion filled kiss while he holds Jeno's hips and pulls him even closer. They spend quite a long time just touching and pleasing each other in small ways, enjoying the feeling of being in each other's arms again, free to be together in this way.
Jeno takes control as he straddles Jaemin and slowly lowers himself onto him. Jaemin moans as his tight heat envelopes him completely.
"Oh, it's so good, so good baby." He looks up to see Jeno with tears as he adjusts to him. He wipes his eyes and touches him to distract from the pain. It works well as soon Jeno is raising and lowering himself expertly, both going insane at the amount of pleasure. He starts fast but has to slow as his legs get tired but he's so close and he knows Jaemin is too by the pulsing he can feel inside him. It only takes a couple more thrusts until Jaemin's hands tighten around his waist and both spill over. Jeno still has tears as he tries to catch his breath so Jaemin pulls him down into his neck and holds him.
Not much else needs to be said so they just stay that way until sleep overtakes them.