49

Waking up again in Jaemin's arms feels so good that Jeno doesn't want to move, it also doesn't help that he's a little sore from the night before. He holds onto him with a soft but firm grip, his body is warm his skin soft, on top of his hard muscly stomach. Sometimes it's hard for him to not want to go back for more. He kisses his chest and neck softly, hearing little noises slip from the others sleeping form. He lets out an airy giggle as he continues lazily. When his tears start to fall slowly, he doesn't even bother acknowledging them but soon he's almost hysterical and Jaemin has now woke up to see it's only four in the morning.
"Baby, what's wrong?" He asks softly, rubbing his back.
"I'm sorry for waking you." He tries to get it under control.
"Shh, Shh, it's ok. I've got you." Jeno nods and snuggles into him more.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Jaemin sits up and urges him to as well. He lays his head on his shoulder and Jaemin just holds him and kisses him softly on the face.
"Talk to me baby, tell me what it is." Jeno sniffles and calms himself enough to talk.
"I was just thinking how I went through all that, I showed that monster parts of me and did things that I would never do to protect you and my family and our friends and he still took you. He almost killed you. I did all of that for nothing. I wasn't even good enough to stop him from hurting you. I couldn't protect you and I, I almost lost you." Jaemin pulls him into him so he's sobbing into his chest, he gently rubs his back and lets him cry it out. When he calms again he turns and faces him, he grabs his face and makes him look in his eyes with tears leaking out of his own.

"He was a monster. Plain and simple. He didn't have morals, he was never going to abide by even his own rules. That's what monsters do. You make me proud everyday." He has to wipe the tears that are falling more rapidly.
"You sacrificed so much to protect us, you did your part. No matter how scared you were you did everything you could and I'm so proud of you for that so please stop blaming yourself for what happened to me. I hate him for what he did to you, and no matter how much pain he inflicted on me, I never once blamed you and never will. Baby, you are my hero, you endured for so long by yourself. I love you so much, we will get through this ok?" Jeno nods and wipes his face again.
"I want you to talk as openly as you can to your therapist baby, they will help you. I will help you and so will your brother. We all want what's best for you. All of our friends have your back, no one thinks you are at fault for any of this." Jeno calms a little, still sniffling but he starts to get sleepy again.
"I'm sorry for waking you up." He whispers into his neck as they've now moved into a laying position. Jaemin strokes his hair and kisses his head.
"I love you Jeno, never be afraid to wake me up." Jeno nods and starts to drift asleep as his eyes won't stay open anymore.
Jaemin sighs. He knows it's going to be a long journey and he definitely is not afraid to take it with him. His heart quite literally belongs to the other and he will do whatever it takes to get him through this.

When they wake in the morning Jeno feels more tired than he should but gets out of bed anyway. He quietly goes into the bathroom, seeing it's still early and doesn't want to wake Jaemin before he's ready. He turns on the shower and steps in carefully. He lets the warmth take him over as he closes his eyes and enjoys the feeling.
He doesn't hear Jaemin sneak in until his arms are around him.
"How are you feeling today baby?" Jaemin asks softly as he kisses behind his ear. Jeno sighs and turns in his arms.
"A lot better, thank you for talking me down. I love you." He smiles and softly kisses his lips.
"You know standing here naked with you in the shower probably wasn't a good idea." Jaemin says as he kisses down his neck. Jeno's hands have found their way to his butt as he pulls him closer.
"I don't know, I think it's a great idea." Jeno says as he smashes their lips together. Obviously Jaemin is not going to fight this. His hands roam the expanse of his love's backside as the kissing intensifies.
"Will you fuck me in the shower?" Jeno asks breathily in his ear.
"You have to be quiet though, my parents are here." He whispers. Jeno nods and kisses him again before he goes down and sucks Jaemin's hard member into his mouth. He licks and sucks with determination as Jaemin watches on ready to bust with how sexy this is.
"Oh baby, come here." He says out of breath. He pulls him close and kisses him hard.
"Face the wall, baby. Remember, quiet." He says before he softly bites the back of his neck. He goes down on his knees and spreads him open enough to stick his fingers in. He watches as the water cascades down Jeno's back as he arches forward, loving every second of this. As he stands he places soft kisses all the way up his back.
"I love you baby, more than anything." He says as he starts to slide in slowly. Jeno finds himself biting down on his own arm, he underestimated the amount of pain he would be in from the night before but still wants this bad. He groans quietly and rolls his head back to rest on Jaemin's shoulder.
"Are you ok baby?" He nods as Jaemin starts to slide back out. It doesn't take long for them to get into a steady rhythm, Jaemin taking his time knowing the other might still be hurting. Little uh, uh's quietly leaving their lips is the only sound they allow. Jaemin reaches around and strokes Jeno to completion as he pulls out and releases onto the shower floor. They are both panting heavily as Jeno turns and kisses him hard on the lips again.
"I love you." Jeno says against his lips earning a soft smile from the other.
"I love you, now we should wash and get ready for school." Jeno chuckles and pecks his lips once more before grabbing the soap.

Jaemin's reaction to being in school isn't too traumatic, he steers clear of that room though, knowing it will possibly trigger something. He knows he has some things to deal with. He hates the dark now and adult male teachers aren't high on his list of things he wants in his life but again, he knows he has to learn to deal. He gets a few stares and even some people who come up and tell him he's a hero, and in a way it's nice but he didn't do anything to be a hero. He only wanted to save his baby.
When he rounds the corner to the locker area and sees Jeno standing against the lockers with tears running down his face he practically runs to get to him. He sees a girl standing there and he is not afraid to get her the fuck out of there if she has anything to do with his tears.
"Baby? Is everything ok?" He asks eyeing the girl as he wraps his arms around his waist. Jeno nods enthusiastically.
"This is Winter, we were just talking." He looks at her and she nods in approval.
"She's a survivor of abuse too, she wants to support me." Jaemin softens some and looks her over. He looks back to Jeno and softly kisses his forehead.
"You scared me. I thought you were hurt or sad." Jaemin says with a pout. Jeno smiles and kisses his lips.
"I love you." He smiles back.
"I love you." He says softly before hugging him gently.
"I always knew you guys were the best couple here but I think I need to tell my girl to step it up a little." Jeno laughs and Jaemin just smiles.
Throughout the day Jaemin has a hard time trying to go back to normal. He still walks with Jeno and Renjun to all of their classes just to be safe, they don't mind though, they both think he's sweet. All in all he has a good first day back and Jeno is just happy he doesn't have to be there without him anymore.