37

The following week was mostly quiet for the three. Jeno has so much weighing on his heart and mind, but Jaemin is there for him every step of the way. He walks him to most of his classes and has gotten Haechan, Mark, Chenle and Jisung to stick by Renjun and Jeno when he can't. They were a little suspicious at first but he just said it was because of Renjun's attacker, which isn't a lie. He told them that they should all stick together just in case and they agreed.
"Haechan!" Jeno shouts excitedly as he runs up to him.
"Do you have time to talk?" Haechan nods and pulls him to sit on a bench.
"What's up?" He asks cheerfully.
"Well, I just. Jaemin and I had sex last weekend." Haechan squeals and hugs him.
"Shh, I don't want the whole school knowing. I just, like. Ugh, why is talking about sex so hard? Like I want it again and I don't know what to say to him, I don't want him to think that's all I think about but, I actually do think about it." He sighs and Haechan giggles.
"Sexually active people problems." Haechan says with a giggle.
"Have you tried talking about it with him?" Jeno shakes his head no and pouts.
"It's just that there is so much going on and I can tell he's stressed and I don't know if he would think I'm weird for even thinking about it at a time like this?" Haechan frowns but doesn't get to ask what he means by that because they both jump when a throat clears behind them. They turn to see Jaemin standing there looking angry with his arms crossed.
"We need to talk." He says simply as he walks away and only pauses to look back at Jeno who is frozen in place. He eventually gets up and follows him to the bathroom closest and Jaemin locks the door before pacing the floor. He holds up his finger like he's going to make a point but quickly puts it down again with his lips in a straight line.
"Im, sorry. Are you mad at me?" Jeno asks with a pout as he shrinks in on himself. Jaemin walks up to him and cages him in.
"Im not mad, I think I'm hurt." Jeno's eyes go wide and his lips form a sad frown as he waits for him to finish.
Jaemin keeps eye contact before sighing in defeat and looking down.
"It's just, it doesn't matter what is going on with you, you always talk to everyone but me." Jeno sucks in a breath. He knows that he may be taking this issue a bit too seriously but he isn't wrong either.
"Actually, after you and Renjun, Haechan is the person I'm next closest with. We haven't had much time for each other lately and I wanted to share with him that you and I were together, and I was also afraid to bring it up to you." Jaemin frowns at the floor yet again.
"Why would you be afraid?" He asks sadly.
"It's not like you think. I mean." He sighs.
"I miss your touch, that look in your eyes and the feeling of having you pressed against me. I didn't want you to think I was weird or only think about sex. I'm sorry." He pouts his lips and Jaemin of course softens.
"I am just as ok with you asking for or initiating sex as I am with you turning it down." He kisses his lips and looks deep into his eyes.
"I am so in love with you, and my heart, body and soul are yours. Just open up to me, tell me your wants, needs, joy's and fears. I'm in this a hundred percent." Jeno nods and holds back his need to cry for now.
"I'm sorry, sometimes I don't feel adequate enough to be your boyfriend. You are so perfect and patient and loving and I just don't feel like I ever get it right." Jaemin frowns and pulls him closer by the waist.
"Baby, my beautiful, I love you for who you are. The only thing I need from you is to let me all the way in." He says touching his heart. They kiss softly some more until Jeno giggles.
"We're inside the disgusting bathroom professing our love." Jaemin laughs too.
"I guess it's as good a place as any." He smirks and raises his brow at Jeno.
"You know what else disgusting bathrooms are good for?" Jeno scrunches his nose making a cute face that quickly changes when he feels Jaemin's hand slide up his inner thigh slowly.
"Dirty bathroom sex." Jeno swallows thickly watching his sexy boyfriend admire his body.
"Please?" Is all he says in a whisper. Jaemin presses his lips into Jeno's all while keeping his hands firmly on his thighs. Jeno quickly opens Jaemin's pants button and slides his hand into his underwear, spurring the latter on even more. When Jaemin can't handle it anymore he has Jeno face the wall and he drops to his knees, he quickly pulls His panties off and makes Jeno's ass a full meal. Jeno is losing his mind at the pleasure he's feeling, and trying to be quiet so no one hears them is almost impossible. He feels Jaemin's fingers enter him and he whimpers.
When he deems him ready he stands and presses his tip to his hole and slowly slides in as he kisses and sucks on Jeno's neck. Once in and adjusted, he holds his hips and slams in quick and hard. Jeno can't breath, he wants to let out a loud moan so badly but holds it in.
Jeno let's go first, he has one hand holding the wall and the other is catching his release. Soon Jaemin follows and pulls out so he can catch it in his hand as well. After a couple of seconds to catch their breath Jaemin goes and washes his hands. He brings Jeno some paper towels and helps him pull up his panties and straighten his skirt. When Jeno can get to it he washes his hands in the sink too. As soon as he finishes Jaemin lifts him by the waist to sit him on the counter. He kisses him softly until Jeno giggles.
"I love you and thank you for being patient with me, I'm really trying to get this right." Jaemin smiles before kissing his cheek.
"You are doing just fine, I just get insecure sometimes. But I don't know when you are going to realize just how perfect you are." Jeno hits his chest.
"We should probably get to lunch, they're probably wondering where we are." Jaemin helps him once more and gives him one more kiss before unlocking the door. When they open it, Mr Jung is standing there getting ready to try to go in. He looks at them suspiciously and they just giggle and say hello before quickly running off to lunch.
"That was close. Jeno whispers as they sit.
"Aren't you going to eat? Are you not hungry?" Chenle asks, eyeing the two.
"I've already eaten." Jaemin says while smirking at his boyfriend who is giggling.
"I was pretty full earlier." He says making Jaemin choke on his water.
"Oh my god you didn't." Haechan says. He looks between the two knowing exactly what happened. Jeno smiles softly and snuggles into Jaemin's chest while wrapping his arms around his waist.
"What is it going to take to piss you off Mark?" Haechan asks making Jaemin and Jeno laugh loudly. Almost everyone at the table has picked up on it by now, except for Mark and seemingly Renjun who are absorbed in something else. Mark chuckles awkwardly and looks away.
Renjun who is sitting by Jeno, slowly runs his finger on his thigh, startling him. Of course Jaemin takes notice too.
"Did Jaemin do this?" He asks in a whisper. Jeno nods and watches as he keeps tracing the bruise. He seems sad today, a little off. Jeno softly takes his hand in his and holds it. He wouldn't want Jaemin to get the wrong idea.
"Are you ok?" Jeno whispers and Renjun just nods absentmindedly. Jeno looks at Jaemin who is still watching the two and shrugs. 
They spend what is left of lunch getting teased by their friends except for Renjun who is still really distant.
It takes until right before the bell for the question Haechan asked Mark actually register in his brain and he immediately goes red. He didn't think Haechan would want something like that with him, at least not yet but maybe he was wrong.
Four of the  group of seven finish their meals and head back for the rest of their classes, Jeno insists that Renjun stay and of course Jaemin is going to walk them both to class as he promised.
"Tell me what's wrong Junie?" He smiles softly.
"I'm just conflicted still, I don't think I feel the same things for him as I did before but I'm not sure." He sighs and Jeno puts his arm around him.
"What made you two decide to dirty up the bathroom?" He asks with a smirk. Jaemin chuckles.
"In our defense, it was already dirty." He says.
"You look so happy." He says to Jeno with his sad eyes.
"I am happy, Jaemin is an amazing boyfriend who today gave me a little feeling of being a normal teenager. I love this feeling. I have amazing friends and for most of this week I haven't had to be scared." He whispers the last part not knowing how much Jaemin knows, but he heard it anyway.
"Now if only my little bestie was happy too." He says with a pout.
"Don't worry, I'll get there. Thank you guys for talking with me. I think I just need to try to be a normal teenager." Jeno giggles and hugs him. Jaemin walks them to class, he doesn't have class with them but he will be late for his just to make sure they are safe.
These last few days have been really good to them but they don't know the storm that lies ahead.