chapter 20

March 28th, 2041

LEXI'S P.O.V.

Once we made it back to company they immediately took Jaden to 'hospital'.

They checked up everything, and he was fine, only that his body is full of drugs. So before they connected him to IV, I asked to wash him, knowing that I am the only one that knows what happened in there.

So I managed to get him in the shower and take off his clothes.

"God, not again." I heard him mumble as I started taking off his clothes.

"It's okay baby, I won't do anything to you, except washing your body."

I got him inside of the shower and let his body get wet under the warm water.
I ran my hand through his hair before pulling him a little aside so I wouldn't completely wet myself.

I washed his body completely before making him sit down on the floor on the shower.

"And why are we doing this?"
"So I could wash your hair nicely, since I see you are too tired to stand."
"You know, you remind me of my wife."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah. I haven't seen her in years. Well, I saw her, but I didn't talk to her. This one guy would take me out time to time, especially on the day that I apparently died and on my birthday he would take me to my grave. And when some things were happening he would let me go out and he wouldn't give me drugs that day."
"That's nice from him."
"Yeah."
"So, do you miss your family?"
"Yes. A lot. My kids grew up so much, you know, it breaks me to know that I haven't been there for so long. My wife, she raised them all alone. I mean, she had people around her, but it's not as if it was both of us there. My mom, oh God. I don't even know how's she doing. She must be even more teared apart. I'm her second child that died 'too early'." Yeah, and now your dad is dead and I don't know how will I explain that to you once you sober up.
"And my sister. She must be so broken too. Now it's as if she's alone. She's one out of three kids left. And there's so many other people that I miss."

"They miss you too. A lot."
"I wish they knew that I'm alive. I'm not going to lie to you, you are a very nice person." He moved his head so he looked at me now.

I already turned off the shower and just sat on the tiles outside of the shower and listened to him.

"Well thank you." I smiled at him as I caressed his cheek. You already know that I haven't stop crying from the moment I first saw him.

"Fuck. Don't look." His hands covered the lower part of his body.

"Huh? Why?"
"I'm naked."
"Yeah, I know. I was the one who undressed you so you could shower."
"You're not planning on doing anything to me, right?"
"Only thing I'm planning on doing is sobering you up and then bringing you home to your family. I promise."
"Pinky promise?"
"Pinky promise." I connected out pinkies as I looked right into his eyes.

"But why are you so scared that I'd do anything to you?" I already can guess but I wanna get as much information from him as I can, before he sobers up and doesn't want to tell me someone had sex with him and he didn't give a consent to it.

"You know, that blonde crazy girl? Yeah, well, I used to hook up with her. Then I fell in love with my wife. And she always wanted me. So she kidnapped me. But that didn't change anything, because I still didn't want to have sex with her. So she drugs me and then make herself have orgasm. Even like, touches me- or- or that one time- Uh, never mind."
"No, no, continue. I wanna listen to you." I reassured him as I notice that he was getting anxious and he started closing up.

"No, it's embarrassing."
"It's not, trust me."
"Nahh, I don't feel like telling you."
"Okay then, I won't press you. You wanna get on some clean clothes so you could lay in bed and sleep?"
"Yeah."
"Okay."
"I like to sleep so I can dream about my family, you know."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah."
"You really miss them."
"Yeah, I do. Like hell." I nodded my head as more tears streamed down my face.

"Hey."
"Huh?"
"Why are you crying?"
"Oh, nothing."
"It must be something."
"It's- it's just that I lost my partner few years ago and now he's back."
"You lost him? What do you mean?"
"I mean, someone faked his death. But he's back now. So I'm just happy." I explained as I dried his body.

"Aw, I'm sorry that happened. That must suck a lot."
"Yeah, it does."
"When I think about it, someone faked my death too."
"Yeah, they did."

I helped him get on his boxers as he put his hand on my shoulder for balance. Once he had his sweats and shirt on I took him to the room and laid him in the bed. I put on his socks before covering him.

"Listen, I'll call a guy here and he will need to put a needle in your hand. Okay? He doesn't want to hurt you but help you get better, okay?"
"Okay."

I called the doctor in and he connected Jaden to IV before leaving.

"Listen, I need you to lay there in peace while I shower."
"Don't leave me alone. If you leave me alone she'll come here. I don't want her here."
"But I need to wash the blood of my body."
"Well-"
"Okay, c'mon." I brought the IV stool as we both walked back in the bathroom.

"You sit here, while I shower."
"Okay."

He sat on the closed toilet while I stripped down and walked in the shower.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled as I saw him blocking his view towards me with both of his hands while he turned his head on the other side.

"I have a wife. And I respect her a lot. So I'm not willing to see your body."

I cried as I continued to shower. God how much I missed him.

Once I got out I noticed I have a blue spot on my back, probably from fighting Madison on the floor.

"You can look now, I'm all dressed up."
"Okay." He got up and just as I started approaching him he stopped me.

"Can I pee?"
"Of course."
"But you don't look at me."
"I wasn't really planning it anyways. I can turn around and cover my eyes if you want me to."
"Okay."

I turned around and helped him wash his hands before I took him back to the bed.

░░░░░░░░░☹☻☹░░░░░░░░░

I don't know what will I do about his sobering up process, it will take so long plss. Might as well just hurry it a little bc this is a fiction book anyway and I can't fucking wait to meet them all up, so just go with the flow.