chapter 28

April 1st, 2041

3RD PERSON

Jaden pulled away right before Lexi started applying the hair dye in his hair.

Catching her off the guard, Lexi jumped back a little as her eyes widened.

"Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with you? My heart almost stopped." She breathed out as she placed her hand on her chest.

"I don't wanna dye it black."
"What do you want then?"
"What if we bleached it?"
"Bleach it?"
"Yeah? Why?" Jaden asked, being scared that Lexi won't like the idea of him with blonde hair.

"Okay. We'll need to wait for someone to bring it." Lexi took off her gloves as she took her phone out of her pocket.

"Is my hair going to fall out?"
"It shouldn't. I had quite experiences with bleach. So it should be fine."
"Okay."

Lexi called Nick to tell him what she needs, so he told one of his workers to go and shop for them.

After waiting for quite a while, someone finally knocked on their doors.

"Hey, Nick told me to bring you guys this."
"Yes, thank you so much." Lexi said as she took the bag from the unknown guy.
"No problem."

Lexi closed the doors as she and Jaden walked in the bathroom together.

Once again, they prepared everything. Jaden was sitting down on the toilet and Lexi was standing next to him, applying the bleach on his hair.

"Okay. Now we wait for half of hour."
"Okayy. You think it's gonna look bad?" Once again, Jaden just wanted to make sure that she wouldn't hate him for his looks.

"I think it will look good. Everything looks good on you."
"Ugh. C'mere mama." Jaden pulled her on his lap, his hands places on her hip and her thigh.

"What's up pretty boy?" She asked as she caressed his cheeks, making him smile.
"I love you."
"I love you."

Jaden smiled when he heard her answer. It just generally feels better when you say 'I love you' to someone and they don't answer with 'I love you too'. Even though they do say that quite a lot, it always felt better when they would keep out 'too'.

"So, tell me, was there any guys or even females hitting on you while I was dead." Jaden teased as he nibbled the skin on her shoulder, even though he was genuinely interested to know the answer.

"Honestly, yeah. But no one got a chance."
"Why? If I was dead, you wouldn't actually stay alone for the rest of the life? Even though I hate the thought of you with someone else, I would want you to be happy. Always."
"Well, I don't know. It was too early for me to move on. And I always had that gut feeling telling me you're just gonna walk back in the house, so I was waiting for that moment instead of trying to move on." Jaden kissed her cheek before sighing.

"Thank you for finding me. And for not giving up. I don't know how much longer I'd be able to keep going there."
"I know. I wish I found you sooner."

Jaden pressed his back against the tiles behind him and Lexi leaned on his chest as her head was in the crook of his neck, on his shoulder.

They sat like that until Lexi's alarm started ringing.

"It's time to wash it out." They got up and walked over to the shower.

Jaden just leaned his head down while Lexi washed the bleach out of his head and then applied the purple shampoo to take out the yellow tones.

"Oh, wait, it's good. We won't need to bleach it one more time. Stand up so I can see you."

Jaden stood up and ran his fingers through his hair, before his gaze fell on Lexi's face.

He watched as her mouth fell open a little while she watched his hair in awe.

"What?"
"Oh God."
"Huh?" Lexi grabbed sides of his face, bringing him closer so she smashed her lips on his.

Jaden was caught off guard, so it took him a moment to kiss her back as he placed his hands on her waist.

"You look so beautiful."
"Yeah?"
"Yes. So hot." She pulled him back in a kiss as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Goddamn I got so lucky."
"Shut up."
"C'mon, you didn't even look at yourself." Lexi pulled him to stand in front of mirror as she stood behind him and placed her head on side of his arm.

"Damn."
"See. I said you look so sexy."
"It actually looks so dope."
"I know.
Let's dry it so you don't get a headache."
"I'll just dry it with a towel. I don't wanna use hair dryer."
"Okay then, if you say so."

░░░░░░░░░☹☻☹░░░░░░░░░

AHHH NEXT CHAPTER