chapter 41

April 13th, 2041

JADEN'S P.O.V.

"Hey Lex."
"Hi baby."
"Did Celia leave the house?"
"I don't know. I didn't see her leave."
"Josh texted me to ask if she is still at our house."
"Is it even safe if I go upstairs to his room now and check?"
"I don't know. It's past midnight though, so they expect everyone is sleeping. But if we don't check Josh will throw a fuss."
"Yeah. I'll just go. But I will firstly try to hear if anything is happening because I don't need then jumping all around the room trying to get their clothes on."
"Yeah. I'll go with you."

We slowly walked upstairs and approached Michael's room.

"It's silent in there." She whispered as she looked at me.
"Knock."

She knocked on the doors, but we got no response. She knocked again, and again there was no response.

"Should I just walk in now? I mean, I see the light being turned on."
"Yeah. But like slowly open the doors to let them know someone is walking in."

She nodded her head and slowly started opening the doors. She popped in her head, before opening the doors fully.

I walked in behind her to see what is happening.

They were both asleep, cuddled up on the bed.

"Aww, that's cute."
"We should probably stop the movie and cover them."
"Yeah."
"Okay, I'll go call Josh to tell him that Celia is staying over because she fell asleep."
"Don't tell that she is in Michael's room. They were all watching the movie."
"Yeah, I know."

I left her to turn off the TV and grab a new duvet from Michael's closet before covering them, while I walked in the hall to call Josh.

"Jaden? Jaden what the hell happened, Celia is not answering me, nor you are?"
"Sorry man, I was in shower. It's all good, she is still here. They all just fell asleep while watching the movie so she didn't answer your calls. They are peacefully sleeping, so I don't want to wake her up."
"God, I got worried. Okay, just tell her to be home by noon because Nessa is taking her to dentist."
"Okay, I will, don't worry."
"Okay, good night."
"Night."

I hung up before turning around to see Lexi closing the doors of Michael's room.

"We are going to sleep?"
"Yeah."

We walked to the room, before I closed the doors. We both got under covers as she laid her head on my chest.

"They look very cute together."
"Yeah. And thanks God they weren't doing the deed."
"Deed?" Lexi bursted out laughing, making me laugh too.

"Well, who knows what they could've been doing."
"Okay, okay." She was still laughing as she was laying on my chest.

"Good night."
"Night night."

I kissed her head before we both fell asleep.

"Jae, can you go wake them up? It's almost 11, they need to have breakfast before Celia leaves." Lexi asked me as she finsihed making breakfast. Kids woke up late today, so she made the breakfast little later than usual.

"Okay."
"Wait, Celia is here?"
"Yeah. They fell asleep watching the movie." I heard Lexi say before someone ran after me.

"You know I gotta see this." Josie smirked as she managed to reach me and walk next to me.

"Josie!" I whisper yelled as she hurried in front of me and bursted through the doors without knocking.

I tried to reach her hand, but she already walked in the room.

I walked in, seeing her taking pictures while silently laughing.

"You're really mean," I told her before walking up to Michael, "Mikey. Celia. It's 11am. C'mon, momma made breakfast and then Celia needs to go home because Josh said she needs to go to dentist at 12."

Celia jumped up from Michael's chest, making Josie burst out laughing.

"I should've recorded that." She said between laughs as I tried not to laugh how confused Celia looked.

"Mm, get out." Michael mumbled as he tried to pull Celia back, but she moved his hands off of her.

"Dad will kill me. Oh fuck, I got ten missed calls. I'm dead." She slapped her forehead, making Josie laugh.

"It's alright, I told him last night you guys fell asleep watching the movie."
"Wait, you didn't tell him it was only Mikey and I?"
"No, no, no. I didn't. I said it was all four of you."
"Thanks God. I need to go."
"Noo, you can stay a little longer."
"No Mikey, I really need to go. I wasn't even supposed to be here."
"You're first having breakfast and then you can go. Lexi already made you guys waffles."
"Aren't those Michael's sweats?"
"Shut up Josie and get the fuck out." Michael threw pillow at Josie, but missed her.

"Celia relax, if dad called him, then he knows where you are and he's not worried nor mad."
"Yeah, I said you fell asleep so you didn't answer your calls. Don't worry. He wasn't even mad."
"He wasn't?"
"No, trust me. Like you haven't already slept at our house."
"Yeah, but-"
"No buts. You to wake up and then come to the kitchen."
"We will." Michael mumbled as he rubbed his eyes before I pushed Josie out of the room with me.

"Her reaction was priceless, please. So sad I didn't record that." I shook my head at Josie as we walked to the kitchen.

"So?"
"They're coming in few minutes."
"M, look at these."

Josie showed Mason the pictures, making him laugh with her.

Josie explained them what happened, and juat on time she was done Michael and Celia walked in the kitchen.

"Good morning love birds!" Mason and Josie teased, making both of them blush as Lexi and I chuckled at them.

"Here are your waffles and drinks."
"Thanks ma'."
"Thank you."
"Of course."

Once they were done eating, Celia said bye to us while Michael followed her out of house.

"Let me go see of they'll kiss."
"Josie!"

She laughed, thinking that we'll let her go out of kitchen, but I pulled her back.

"Did he make fun of you and your girlfriend?"
"Well, yeah. Obviously."
"Okay. But you can't just go and spy on them while they are maybe kissing. That's not nice and it's weird."
"I just wanna take a photo so I can make fun of them, and also use it to get some things."
"What do you mean?" Lexi asked confused, making Josie look bacl at her.

"I'd threaten them that I'd show that to Josh if I don't get something, duhh."
"No. You already have enough pictures."

Michael soon walked back in the house, rubbing his head.

░░░░░░░░░☹☻☹░░░░░░░░░