chapter 40

April 13th, 2041

3RD PERSON

"Heyy baby."
"Hi." Both of them smiled at each other before Celia's arms wrapped around Michael's neck, and Michael's arms going around her waist.

She kissed him on his cheek, still not wanting to kiss him on his lips somewhere near their parents.

"Mikey I'm scared."
"C'mon, it's not like they basically raised you. We'll just quickly pass them before going to my room."
"But I have to hug them and all, it wouldn't be nice if I just ran upstairs."
"Well, just do it quickly, because knowing my parents they'll say something just to see both of us being embarrassed." Michael said as he lead her back to the house.

"Gosh." Celia whispered under her breath as Michael opened the doors.

"Hii guys."
"Oo they were making out outside."
"100%." When did this two bastards got in the living room?!

Celia's and Michael's faces turned in bright red color as Jaden and Lexi glared at Mason and Josie while they were laughing.

"We were not, don't be annoying. I wasn't making fun of you when your girlfriend came here." Michael shot Josie a glare as Lexi and Jaden got up to say hi to Celia.

"I haven't seen you around here for ages, I'm glad you came over." Lexi said in Celia's ear, making the girl smile.

"I'm glad too," She smiled as she pulled away before walking over to Jaden, "Hii."
"Hi CC." Jaden smiled as he hugged the girl.

They were actually trying not to make any jokes, because it was funny to them how awkward Celia and Michael were. They knew it was so important to Michael, so they tried their hardest.

"How are you?" Celia asked Jaden as he pulled away.

As much as she hated this situation she was in, she still loved them all very much and she was glad that Jaden is back home.

"I'm amazing actually, and you?"
"Yeah, me too."
"Okay, now it's time for us to go upstairs." Michael hurried, trying to stop them from talking because he felt immaculately uncomfortable.

"Waittt, you didn't let me hug your girlfriend." Josie said as she got up and hugged Celia.

Celia and Josie were like sisters to each other that they never had.

"Hi M."
"Hey CC." They quickly hugged before Michael grabbed Celia's hand again.

"Okay we'll see you guys later."
"Okay, just come down or text me when you want me to order the dinner."
"Will do." Michael said as Celia and him were already on halfway climbing up the stairs.

"Goddamn, I'm sorry."
"It's fine, it wasn't as bad as I thought."
"Yeah, but still."

Michael opened the doors of his room and let Celia walk in first before he walked in and closed the doors.

"Wow, your room is actually clean."
"Indeed cleaned it for you."
"Aww, maybe I should come over more and your room would always be clean." Celia pouted as Michael laughed at her.

"Nah, it's just for the first time." Michael shrugged, making Celia laugh as she sat at his desk.

"Were you studying?" She asked as she looked through some papers he had on his desk.

"Oh, yeah, I just started but I got too bored to do it so I left them there in hope I don't forget that I need to actually study."
"As always." Celia rolled her eyes before walking over to Michael's bed and sitting beside him, her back against the headboard.

"I thought we could watch horror, but we don't need to if you don't want to."
"Of course I fucking want to watch horror."
"Good. That's why you are my girl." Celia smiled at him as she leaned in to kiss him while her hand placed on his cheek.

"You look so fucking good in those clothes."
"Oh you think these sweats I stole three months ago?"
"Yeah. That's exactly what I was saying. Didn't your mom or dad notice?"
"No. I said I bought them in male section."
"Ooh. Smart. And what did you tell them tonight?"
"I just told them I'm going to hang with you guys at your house. They were actually happy that I went. Kinda stupid."
"But we ain't complaining."

Michael smirked as he looked down and her, before leaning in again.

"Are you hungry? Mom said she will order us dinner."
"Well, kinda yes kinda no."
"What you wanna eat?"
"Chick-fil-A?"
"Yeah, sure."

Two of them talked about what they want to eat before Michael quickly went downstairs to tell his parents.

"Okay, we'll order and bring you up when it comes." Jaden said as he wrote down the order in his notepad so he doesn't forget.

"Okay, thanks."
"Also, Mikey, are you two doing make up?" Lexi smirked, making Michael turn around from walking upstairs.

"Huh?"
"Your lips are all glossy." Jaden teased, making Michael blush in embarrassment before running up the stairs, leaving two of them laughing in the kitchen.

"I'm back."
"I can see you dummy." Michael rolled his eyes as he jogged back to the bed.

"You wanna watch it now or a little later?"
"Now."
"M'kay."

Michael played the movie, pulling Celia to rest her head on his shoulder so they were cuddling.

Half way through the movie someone knocked on their doors, making Michael pause the movie.

"Come in!"

Lexi soon opened the doors, just as Michael sat uo straight on the bed and Celia pulled away from him.

"Heyy, these are yours."
"Thank you ma'."
"Thanks."
"Of course."

She quickly left the room without making any weird comments, making Michael sigh in relief.

They took out their food as they continued to watch the movie.

"Wait, I need to pee." Celia said, making Michael pause the movie as she walked to his bathroom.

Once their movie was done, it was around 9:15pm.

"It wasn't scary at fucking all."
"Yeah. And everyone said it was one of best horror movies."
"They're talking bullshit. That was the one we wanted to watch in the cinema but they didn't have any more tickets?" Celia asked as she sat on the bed.

"Yeah."
"Good we didn't pay for that."

Michael chuckled as he stretched out his arms.

"C'meree, I wanna take pictures."

Michael smiled as he leaned to Celia, wrapping his arms around her as they took few pictures and videos.

"Damn. Are you for chocolate now?"
"Chocolate?"
"Yes. Or ice cream. I wanna eat something sweet."
"Bite my finger." Celia joked as she stuck out her pinky finger making Michael actually bite her finger.

"Ow you bitch."
"You said to do it. But still, you want chocolate? Or something else?"
"Whatever you want."
"C'mon dude I asked you what you want."
"And I said I'd eat whatever you wanna eat. You know that there's no ugly sweets for me."

Michael rolled his eyes as he got up and left the room.

"How's it going?"
"Good, we finsihed the movie. I'll take these brownies."
"Noo, I wanted them." Josie said as she was following Michael to pantry to get herself something sweet to eat.

"Ha." Michael smirked as he quickly left the kitchen so Josie wouldn't try to take them away from him.

░░░░░░░░░☹☻☹░░░░░░░░░