Chapter 2: The Fall of Wall Maria

YEAR 845

Y/N, Eren, Mikasa and Armin - 14

The rest of the 104th cadet corps - 14 (except for Ymir, Reiner and Bertholdt)

Reiner - 16

Bertholdt - 15

Levi - 17

Erwin, Miche, Hange and Moblit - 22
______________________________________

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,647 words}

(Y/N's POV)

I cringed at Eren's stupid sleeping face. He's sitting on the grass and leaning his body on the tree, his head is hanging low. He's even drooling.

Disgusting.

Mikasa is trying to wake him up, we're done picking up firewoods and my amazing brother didn't even help us.

"Eren!!"

"Mm?"

"Wake up. It'll get dark if we don't go home now."

Eren looked up at Mikasa. I laughed at his ridiculous sleepy-look.

"Huh?"

The two stared at each other, while
I stayed behind them.

They look like they're in a romantic play, and I am just the background.

"Mikasa...Aww when did your hair get so long?"

My brows furrowed with Eren's strange question. Is he high or what? We've been with Mikasa for one year now, and her hair has been long since we met her.

Mikasa looked weirded out. She sighed and turned her back on Eren.

"Were you really so sound alseep that you were still dreaming when you woke up?"

Eren stood up and picked up the little firewoods he collected. "No...But I feel like I just had the longest dream."
I stared at Eren and saw him tearing up. "What was it? Now I can't remember." He said looking confused and tears streaming down his cheeks.

I held my chest when I felt a strange feeling. Worry? Scared? No. It's both. Eren's making me worry right now and I feel scared.

Why do I feel like his dreams is something I should worry about? Why am I suddenly feeling scared?

"Eren?"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you crying?"

"Huh?!"

I just sighed and walked out first. Eren and Mikasa followed me. We entered the gate of the town, while carrying the firewoods we collected.

"Don't tell anyone...That I was crying." Eren said and sniffed.

"I won't." Mikasa said.

I smirked and looked at him.

"Crying for no reason. Why don't you have father examine you?" I asked him in a teasing manner.

Eren frowned. "Don't be stupid! Like I can tell our old man about this?!" He said and fustration is evident on his tone.

I laughed and smacked his head. "C'mon! It's not like father haven't seen you cry before!" I teased him again.

Eren groaned. He was about to smacked me when Mr. Hannes came. He kneeled in front of Eren. I step away from Mr. Hannes when I smelled his breathe that smells like liquor.