Chapter 62: Keep Moving Forward

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,905 words}

Y/n helped Levi to lie on his wagon. She covered him with a blanket and even kissed his forehead. "You should get more rest." Y/n said. Levi just nod at Y/n. Y/n genuinely smiled at Levi. She turned her back on him and was about to go but Levi held her hand.

"I know this might sound impossible considering what's happening right now but...Y/n, we'll be okay." Levi said. I hope we'll be okay. He thought.

Y/n looked at Levi. She smiled and nod at him. "Yes, we will." She said and squeezed Levi's hand. I will make sure of that. We'll be okay. She thought

Levi let go of Y/n's hand and let her go to their comrades. Levi closed his eyes to get more sleep. Y/n will get mad if I don't get more rest. Levi thought.

Y/n walked towards Jean who's fixing his coat. "Hey, Jean." Y/n said.

Jean looked at Y/n. Guilt is evident on his face. "Y/n, I'm sorry for kicking you last night." Jean said.

Y/n chuckled. She grabbed Jean's shoulder and tapped it. "It's fine. Did you learn from Levi? You kicked hard." Y/n said jokingly. Jean's lips quivered. He scratched his head.

Jean was suprised when Y/n suddenly hugged him. The green-eyed lady gently patted Jean's back. "I'm sure Marco is proud of what you've become, Jean. And always remember that he's always with you. You may not see him, have a talk with him or feel him close to you, but he's always with you. In your heart and mind."

Jean's eyes became glossy. He smiled a bit and hugged Y/n back. "Thank you, Y/n." Jean said. Y/n smiled and let go of Jean. She lightly slapped Jean's face and walked to where Gabi and Falco are. The two kids are still sleeping.

Jean followed Y/n. "Let me wake them up." Jean said.

Y/n nod. She watched Jean crouched beside Gabi and gently shake her. "Wake up." Jean said. Gabi slowly opened her eyes and looked at Jean. "It's time to go." Jean said.

Y/n crouched beside Falco and gently shook him. Falco woke up and stared at Y/n then looked at Jean. Gabi sat up and stared at Jean with a surpriaed look. "You're helping us?" Gabi asked.

"Yeah. Of course." Jean said.

Gabi and Falco smiled. Jean just pat their heads and walked towards Reiner who's also still asleep. Y/n chuckled when Jean grabbed Reiner's shirt waking Reiner up.

"Hey, Reiner! How long are you planning on sleeping?! You're more than healed already, aren't you?!"

Reiner stared at Jean with a surprised expression. Y/n smirked and shook her head. "Y/n-san, are you okay now? Does your side still hurt?" Gabi asked.

Y/n looked at Gabi and Falco. "I am okay. How about you two? Do you two feel anything?" Y/n asked.

Gabi and Falco shook their heads. Y/n helped them to stand up and kept their blankets. "We should go to the harbor as soon as possible. You two get ready." Y/n said. The two kids nod.

They followed Y/n to their wagon. Everyone's already in the wagon.

Levi's on the wagon that Connie's driving. He's with Hange, Moblit, Sasha, Onyankopon, Magath and Yelena.

Armin's driving the wagon where Y/n is. Jean, Annie, Reiner, Falco, Gabi and Colt are with Y/n on Armin's wagon. Mikasa who's on horseback and Pieck in her titan form will lead the way.

"Let's go, we're-" Y/n wasn't able to say what she was saying when all of them heard horse gallops.

Everyone was alerted and ready their weapons. Y/n jumped off from the wagon and pointed her shotgun to where she saw the horses coming.