Chapter 42: Alive

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,677 words}

The enemies that the survey corps had encounter during their operation in wall Maria got away. The vessel of the beast titan, armored titan and cart titan managed to escape.

Sadly, the vessel of the colossal titan was captured and eaten by the pure titan of Armin Arlert to gain the colossal titan's powers.

"Pieck-chan! Throw her up now!"

A tall man with broad, well-toned body with gray eyes, shaggy platinum blond hair, and a matching mustache that descended into his beard, said to the cart titan. Rushing it to throw up that person he's talking about.

The cart titan nod it's head and did it's best to throw up.

The beard-guy sighed in relief when the cart titan was able to throw up that person.

The person that everyone in the island of devils thought was already dead.

Y/N Jaeger-Ackerman.

Y/N is not dead. She's survived.

Covered with titan saliva and with her right leg missing, the poor soldier/duchess looks so weak in her current situation. Zeke immediately tended to her.

"I'm sorry, mister Zeke. It wasn't my intention to bit her right leg." The cart titan spoke.

Zeke sighed and shook his head. "It's fine. I understand. She saved that captain Levi, that's why she ended up like this. If she didn't push him, it must've been that Levi who got hurt not her."

The cart titan nod it's head. "But I have to say that we got lucky. I never really thought that it'll be easy to get her and she really looks like Eren Jaeger." The cart titan said.

"That's because he's her twin."

Zeke and the cart titan turned around when someone spoke. It's Reiner who just woke up and healed himself. He stood from lying on the ground and did his best to walk towards Y/N.

His eyes widened upon seeing the girl's right leg is missing.

"What the...What happened to her?!"

Reiner started to panic for the girl.
He kneeled beside Y/N and brought her to his arms. He checked her pulse and heartbeat. He sighed in relief when he felt that Y/N's pulse and heart beat is still present.

"She's fine, Reiner. Calm down. We just have to clean her up and treat her missing right leg." Zeke said.

Reiner groaned amd looked at Pieck. "Why did you bite her leg?!" The cart titan looked at Reiner and shook it's head.

"I didn't mean to. Her right leg happened to caught my teeth when I closed my mouth."

Reiner clenched his fist and shut his eyes. He was about to speak again when he noticed that Y/N's back of the head is bleeding.

"Did she hit her head or something?" Reiner asked.

Zeke got curious and took a look at
Y/N. "Probably. I also think she's in a lot of pain. Look at her face, she looks so uncomfortable." Zeke said.

Reiner asked and carried Y/N bridal style. "Let's go to a better place and treat her first before we go to the port." Zeke and the cart titan agreed to Reiner's suggestion.

The two men rode the back of the cart titan. They went to a better place where they can treat Y/N.

Reiner cleaned up the titan saliva on Y/N while Zeke treated her wounds.

Reiner was wiping of Y/N's left hand when he saw a gold ring on her fourth finger. "She's married to that Levi." Zeke said which surprised Reiner.