Chapter 24: Hate

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,899 words}

Eren who's standing up on the tree branch is glaring at Ymir who's just sitting down and watching her left arm and right leg slowly growing back.

Ymir. Looks like her arms and legs've grown back. Mine are still going to take some time.

Damn it.

She's ignoring everything I say. After all that, I didn't learn anything. I do know that it's almost time to go.

One more hour until sun down.

Eren looked at the sun setting. His eyes caught Y/N who's on Reiner's back. She's still unconscious because of her high fever.

Reiner is talking to Bertholdt and both of them are standing.

Damn it. Reiner won't let go of my sister, how can I take her if Reiner's holding her?!

"Reiner, are we really going to trust Ymir?" Bertoldth asked. "Her titan is small, but was fast. If we don't restrain her, she could take us out any moments." Bertholdt said, he then looked at Ymir. "She...really is the one who ate Marcel, remember?" Bertholdt asked Reiner.

Reinee sighed and looked down. Both of his arms are holding Y/N's legs so that she won't fall while she's on his back. Y/N is leaning her head on his left shoulder. Even though Reiner's been carrying Y/N for a while, he doesn't feel tired. He's more worried about the girl's situation.

"That's right. But that's exactly why her position is clear. She finally became human again. She probably wanted to wander, thinking only of her own survival." Reiner said and he looked at Ymir. "That is, until he met Krista. She found someone she valued more than herself. Someone so dear that she'd jump into a swarm of titans for her." Reiner added.

Bertholdt nod. "Reiner, what are you right now?" He asked.

Reiner looked at him straight in the eyes. "I'm a warrior. Don't worry. I have more reasons wanting to bring Krista with us than just her being cute." Reiner said which made Bertholdt sighed.

"Did you forget? Annie tailed those guys who were loitering around the training grounds to see what they were up to. They came to observe Christa from the church of the wall, that group knows what's inside the walls. Christa's an important figure in a wallist family. In other words, if the "coordinate" we're looking for isn't Eren himself, then our mission won't be over yet. If that happens and we have Christa, it should make the search much easier than it is now."

Bertholdt nod. "Yeah. Let's put an end to this. Next time we come here, we'll be able to bring Annie, Krista, Y/N and that back to our hometown. And that will be the last time we ever come here."  Bertholdt said.

Reiner nod. "Yeah. All our duties will be complete." He said and held grabbed right shoulder. "But Bertholdt, tell Annie how you feel once we get to our hometown."

Bertholdt's eyes widened. His cheeks showed a tint of pink shade.
"Huh? T-tell her what?!" Bertholdt asked trying to deny what Reiner said.

Reiner smirked. "You stare at her too much. Enough that anyone paying attention would notice. Even Y/N noticed it. Remember Y/N and I always pushes you to spend time with Annie? Heh. It's because we know you like her. I still remember Y/N would be pissed whenever you come back with no news of confessing to Annie."

"No. I-"

"Aw, who cares? You're both murderers with little time left, right? Who else but one of us could understand the situation we're in?"

Bertholdt just sighed. He then looked at Y/N. "You said that Reiner, what about Y/N? If we bring her with us and your time is done, who would be by her side?"