Author's Note!

Hello, everyone!

This is not an update.

I'm sorry :((

I am taking my exams for this week so I will not be able to update for a while. Please bear with me. I don't want to have a failing grade so I'll be focusing on my review and exams first. But don't worry, if I'm finally done with everything on my studies for my exams, I'll update immediately.

I hope y'all are having a great day :))

But I have somwthing I want to share with you!

Yesterday, while studying, a thought suddenly pops in my head. Hehe. I was thinking what if the the paradis soldiers were Marleyan warriors then the marleyan warriors would be paradis soldiers? Like they switched!

Lmao.
________________________________________

-Marleyan warriors-

•Theo Magath (General of the Marleyan Military)
•Zeke Jaeger (Beast Titan)
•Reiner Braun (Armored Titan)
•Bertholdt Hoover (Former Colossal Titan)
•Marcel Galliard (Former Jaw Titan)
•Ymir (Former Jaw Titan)
•Porco Galliard (Former Jaw Titan)
•Pieck Finger (Cart Titan)
•Annie Leonhart (Female Titan)
•Lara Tybur (She's not a warrior but she was the former Warhammer Titan)
•Colt Grice (Marleyan Warrior)
•Falco Grice (Current Jaw Titan)
•Gabi Braun (Marleyan Warrior)

-Paradis Soldiers-

•Erwin Smith (13th Commander of the Survey Corps)
•Hange Zoe (14th Commander of the Survey Corps)
•Moblit Berner (Executive Officer of Forth Division Squad)
•Levi Ackerman (Lance Corporal of the Survey Corps)
•Eren Jaeger (Attack Titan/Founding Titan/Warhammer Titan)
•Mikasa Ackerman (Paradis Soldier)
•Armin Arlert (Current Colossal Titan)
•Jean Kirstein (Paradis Soldier)
•Sasha Braus (Paradis Soldier)
•Connie Springer (Paradis Soldier)
•Historia Reiss (Queen of Paradis Island)

(I know there are a lot of Paradis soldiers that we know but I can't include all of them. They're too many.)

So here it is.

Erwin Smith - since he's the leader type, he's for sure will be the General of the Marleyan military. He will be the new Theo Magath.

Levi Ackerman - for sure this man will still be called the strongest man, he will be called  'Marley's strongest warrior' and I'm certain he will still be by Erwin's side as his right-hand-man. He cannot be titan since he's an Ackerman.

Hange Zoe - I think Hange still be a scientist. The one who will do experiments on the titan shifters and she'll still be an engineer who makes new weapons for the army. Her love for titans will never go away. (Titans makes her horny. Lmao jk!)

Moblit - He will become the jaw titan! And will still be the one keeping Hange in check. Hahaha!

Eren - I think Eren would be the armored titan. His anger issues and suicidal maniac attitude is still with him.

Mikasa - Mikasa would not become a titan since she's an Ackerman and she's still a simp for Eren, even if she's a Marleyan warrior. Her red scarf will never go away.

Armin - Armin is still the colossal titan. If he ever goes to Paradis as a Marleyan warrior, he will still fall for Annie. And of course, he's still an ocean simp.

Jean - Jean would be the Beast Titan! But his titan form would be a terrifying horse! Hahaha! I'm sure Jean will still be in love with Mikasa and is still not getting along with Eren.

Sasha or Connie - Both of them have the potential to become the cart titan! I'm just sure they'll fit with the cart titan's role.

Historia - I think she'll become the warhammer titan. We all know Historia is from a noble family, so if she ever becomes a Marleyan, she will still be a noble person wielding the power of the warhammer titan.