Chapter 43: Eren Kruger

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,395 words}

(Y/N's POV)

-Year 854-

Y/N, Eren, Mikasa and Armin - 22

The rest of the 104th cadet corps - 22
(Except for Ymir, Reiner and Bertholdt.)

Reiner - 24

Levi - 25

________________________________________

I cursed under my breath when I ssw Falco lying on the ground while raising his left arm in the sky as if he was reaching for something.

"What is that idiot doing?!" I asked myself.

I hissed and prepared my sniper rifle. I will shoot the automatic weapons of our enemy and hope that I'll be able to damage it so everyone on the front line can get back safely.

"Can you hit it, Jaeger?" Commander Theo Magath asked.

I only nod my head.

"Then, do it now before your comrades dies."

I sighed and prepared to shoot. When I got good aim, I pulled the trigger.
I smiled when I was able to damaged the enemy's weapon.

Falco, Grice and my comrades came back running to us. The enemy is not attacking anymore because
I was able to damaged their automatic guns. I don't even know what they call it.

"Falco!" Gabi ad Udo came rushing to Falco who's being carried by Colt.

"Show me where they got you!"

"How's Colt?!"

Gabi and Udo took Falco from Colt.
I got worried when I saw that Falco has an injury in his head. Luckily, Udo knows how to do first-aid. I'll leave it to him.

I turned my attention to Colt who's talking to commander Theo.

I checked if Colt is injured anywhere.

He seems to be fine.

This idiot needs to be safe because he's the next wielder of the beast titan.

"The warrior unit on the front line took a direct shell hit and was blown away!" Colt said.

"And the trenches?"

"You can't dig any farther!"

"I can't? Is that an order? Are you trying to give me orders, Eldian?" Commander Theo asked.

"Watch your tone with commander Magath, scum!"

I groaned and let Colt talk to them.

Arrogant Marleyans.

I went to the four kids.

I saw Falco lookin' like a drunk person.

"What are we doing here?" Falco asked.

We all gasped at his strange question.

Did he lost memories too?!

"Are you drunk, Falco?" Zofia asked.

"He must've hit his head." Gabi and I both said in unison.

"We've been at war for four years. Do you remember?" Udo asked while pouring disinfectant on Falco's head injury, Zofia is helping Udo in treating Falco.