Special Chapter: Modern AU

[A/N: I made this special modern AU chapter because I've been feeling bad not updating HFL too much like how I do to my other stories. I'm very sorry. I'm really having a hard time making AOT s4 for HFL. Idk why I find it hard. Please do understand your poor writer wannabe. Anyways, I hope everyone who'll read this will enjoy! Have a nice day everyone! Stay safe always! ♡♡♡]

{Long Chapter Ahead - 7,047 words}

Y/N let out a sigh of relief when she saw that all of her grades for their mid-terms are all highly passed. She really exhausted herself reviewing every subjects just to get good grades for her mid-terms. Her exhaustion and stress are all worth it because her hardwork in studying paid off.

"I wonder what Eren's grades are?"
Y/N muttered to herself as she kept her grades inside her backpack.

I hope he did well or else mom will give him a beating and dad will scold the shit out of him. Y/N thought. She laughed upon imagining Eren getting a beating from their mother and a good shit scolding from their father.

Y/N went of out of their classroom. It's already their dismissal, and today's friday, tomorrow's weekend which means that it's a break for all students...actually not for college students. Y/N still has a lot of schoolworks to do. College life isn't easy. Damn it. I just want to be a kid again. Y/N thought. Her thoughts were interrupted when the bell rang.

"Class dismiss." Their professor in Mathematics said.

Y/N's classmates/schoolmates were all excited since class is over for the day.

Y/N stood up and put her backpack on her back. She fixed her white polo and white skirt that reaches her knees. It's the standard uniform for all nursing students (for women). She's also wearing a white stockings and white flat shoes. She even has a small nursing cap on her head.

Personal Identity:

Y/N Jaeger, 18 years old, first year college nursing student in the Department of Medicine in Paradis Island International University (PIIU).

Family:
Mother: Carla Jaeger
Father: Grisha Jaeger
Older Half-Brother: Zeke F. Jaeger
Step-Mother: Dina Fritz-Jaeger
Biological Twin-Brother: Eren Jaeger

Additional information:
Lives in Shiganshina District, wall Maria. Taken by Reiner Braun. Y/N only has a few friends and her bestfriend is Annie Leonhart. Y/N's a total introvert. She loves her parents so much, but hates (loves) her brothers because they tease her a lot. Y/N has a good relationship with her step-mother, Dina. Y/N's the favorite child since she's the only normal living Jaeger.

*Ring* *Ring*

Y/N almost jumped out of shock when her cellphone rang. She quickly took out her phone from her polo's pocket. She smiled upon seeing her boyfriend calling. Babe calling~ y/n excitedly answered the call. "Hello?" Y/N said.

She's all smile as she left her classroom and walked down the hallway of their building.

"Hey. Where are you?" Reiner asked from the other line.

"Still here at the university. I got my grades already. I did pretty good, babe. Hell month is finally done. You wanna meet up?" Y/N asked.

"Well, I was about to ask you that. I'm here at the newly opened tea shop near your university. I'll send you the location. I have something to tell you, so let's meet up." Reiner said.